Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support

User Tag List

Outlook 2010 Business Cont. Mgr won't install correctly on Windows 7

This is a discussion on Outlook 2010 Business Cont. Mgr won't install correctly on Windows 7 within the Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have Windows 7 Home Premium on my computer, and also Microsoft Office Pro Plus with Business Contact Manager. When

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2012, 05:51 PM   #1
Registered Member

I have Windows 7 Home Premium on my computer, and also Microsoft Office Pro Plus with Business Contact Manager.
When I try to install BCM, it says it is missing a Microsoft.net component, and then it appears in Outlook as an option, but won't run. When I select BCM from under "File" on the left when in Outlook, it says it is installed, but not enabled. When I click on the "Enabled" button, it just sends me back to the screen I was on before such as the "Inbox" or "sent mail". I have seen tips on other help sites about going into the "options" menu, then "add-ins" and then checking the BCM box that is not checked, but have tried this to no avail. The box is always unchecked when I go back into that screen. In the Add-ins list, the BCM Loader shows active, but not the BCM itself - it shows under inactive add-ins. I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the BCM, but I have the same results every time.

Please give me suggestions,
Jeannie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
happili.com virus
Hi, I wrote yesterday that believe i have the happili.com virus and cannot remove it. I was told to follow the pre-post instructions. However, I could not run dds.scr. It would open ans tell me to wait. It said the scan should not last more than 3 minutes. But it never ended and I could not close...
sharkfan12 Resolved HJT Threads 23 04-17-2012 01:38 PM
Rootkit TR/Sirefef.BP.1 and Rootkit.Gen2
Hi Everybody, I have this issue with my computer: Rootkit TR/Sirefef.BP.1 and Rootkit.Gen2 have been detected by Antivir and, though removed, reappear at the PC reboot. Avira RealTime Protection keeps sending alerts, detecting unspecified viruses with access denied. Several of the directories...
beppe1968 Resolved HJT Threads 81 03-15-2012 12:19 PM
Bad Image Errors
I'm trying to get rid of some bad image errors and rundll errors during start-up on my windows xp computer. I ran the HiJackThis program and here is the log. I don't know which ones to delete. Please help. How do I avoid this in the future? Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4 Scan...
Generalpork12 Resolved HJT Threads 15 02-16-2012 04:52 PM
System Restore Virus Not removed completely
I recently got a System Restore Virus and was able to remove a lot of it using Malwarebytes. My scan is now clean although my TrendMicro Software is picking up several viruses/trojans that it cannot remove and google searches are redirected. I had difficulty downloading and running dds (it runs...
tdoby724 Resolved HJT Threads 16 11-07-2011 03:04 PM
Some kind of redirect on computer (Monster Marketplace)
I don't know how this happened, but something has gotten into my computer that constantly redirects anything I click on. If I enter a search in the box, that does OK, but whenever I click on anything, there's a high likelihood that what I've clicked on won't come up - quite often, Monster...
Calgirl Resolved HJT Threads 198 05-23-2011 07:01 AM