Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support

User Tag List

Outlook 2007 Links

This is a discussion on Outlook 2007 Links within the Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have a problem getting links to work in my emails. Win 7 and outlook 2007. Internet explorer. WhenClicking on

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2012, 09:45 AM   #1
Registered Member

I have a problem getting links to work in my emails. Win 7 and outlook 2007. Internet explorer.

WhenClicking on link this message appears 'This action has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Contact your system administator.

What is the solution?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2012, 09:57 AM   #2
UX | Angular Consultant

My System

Send a message via Skype™ to Babbzzz

Hello Morrison2 & welcome to TSF

Is this a PC or a network computer? Who's the administrator?

Submit New Articles Here

Linux User #565010

It's never about how good you are, it's about how much you can change lives.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BsoD 0x44
Hi, We have a problem with several Windows 2003 servers. Some of our servers fall at irregular intervals with a BSOD 0x44. Windbg says: Possible causeed by Zanda.exe. This driver / service comes from the virus control, which is installed on the systems. A demand from the manufacturing...
Daniel.rg BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 5 09-12-2012 01:13 AM
BSOD a few minutes after startup
Hello forum: For a while now (almost 3 weeks) I've constantly been experiencing a BSOD only a few minutes after startup. The BSOD is of type 7F with first argument 0x00000008. One thing I've noticed is that the computer only crashes if the network is enabled. If I disable the wireless assistant,...
rohanb BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 06-17-2012 04:23 PM
Help with Coupon Bar??
My wife's lap top is an ASUS and recently after looking for coupons online it started to run extremely slow. We have Trend Mirco installed, but it found nothing. I then tried SPYBot and a few other tools to try to find out was causing the problems. SPYBOT found 11 registry errors caused by Coupon...
wwreith Inactive Malware Help Topics 19 08-10-2011 01:37 AM
How can I download as I cannot run programs????
I am unable to follow the suggestions as I cannot download any of your tools or anything else for that matter. Please see my original post.
BrendanChandler Inactive Malware Help Topics 26 07-20-2011 12:02 PM
Desperate help from something Ive never seen before.
So I'm not even sure this is a virus, but something is seriously wrong. It started with a virus, now, I have no idea! I had a 'vista security 2012' program running in systems tray which kept popping up with fake infections and the like and I narrowed it down to a 'nel.exe'. I deleted said file,...
gibson_hero Inactive Malware Help Topics 12 07-09-2011 10:55 PM