Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support

User Tag List

no wifi or enthernet cable working !!!

This is a discussion on no wifi or enthernet cable working !!! within the Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Computer OS - Windows 7 Computer Model - HP PRESARIO CQ56-219WM REASON, I JUST REFORMATTED MY PC TO CLEAR ALL

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2012, 06:33 PM   #1
Registered Member

Cry

Computer OS - Windows 7

Computer Model - HP PRESARIO CQ56-219WM

REASON, I JUST REFORMATTED MY PC TO CLEAR ALL THE VIRUSES AND SUCH.. THEN WHEN I AM DONE I NOTICE I CANNOT CONNECT TO ANY NETWORK, SHOES I HAVE NO WIFI DRIVER INSTALLED , BUT ALSO I CANT CONNECT WITH A ETHERNET CABLE I WENT TO DEVICE MANAGER AND THERE IS A YELLOW THING ON MY NETWORK, SO IF ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN FIX THIS PLEASE REPLY...

THINGS I HAVE DONE , OK SO I DOWNLOADED PRETTY MUCH ALOT OF DRIVERS FROM HP SUPPORT PAGE WHERE THEY GOT THERE DRIVERS. I INSTALLED MANY UPDATED MY BIOS AND EVERYTHING. AND STILL NOTHING IF ANYONE GOT A SOLUTION PLEASE POST A REPLY HERE. THANKS IN ADVANCE ,

DAVID
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2012, 07:04 PM   #2
Moderator Hardware Team

My System

hi welcome to TSF,

you will need to install the drivers for any yellow mark in device manager. go to hp support site and get drivers from their. starting with the chipset driver. download them from the computer you are on now and save to flash drive or disk and transfer them to no internet one. Software & Driver Downloads Compaq Presario CQ56-219WM Notebook PC - HP Customer Care (United States - English)

Mark thread solved under thread tools when issue has been resolved.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Laptops connect to WIFI but no internet working
I have an HP desktop which I'm using to type this. I have a Cisco E2500 router connected to this computer via ethernet. my kids both have laptops, with Windows XP. I've had this router for months, and it connects fine to everything (Wii, Ipod touch (four of them), LG Revue in game room and my...
bogumilb Networking Support 1 02-18-2012 03:43 PM
Wifi not working on dell 1420
hey i have a dell inspiron 1420 and my internet is not working at all. it is picking up the wireless router at my home and i have full bars but when i go on to the internet explorer or google chrome it saying "cannot load page check connection". ive been trying to fix it for the past 6 hours now...
sudith Networking Support 2 11-13-2011 01:49 AM
Convert Cable internet to wifi
I have a cable internet.There is no other hardware that connects to the Cable.There is no modem or router.Just the RJ45 cable that I plug in to my laptop and go online.Now,I want to convert this to wifi.Please help me with what router/modem will I require and possibly with the model number and...
lakshmikpanja Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 1 09-06-2011 10:44 AM
WiFi not working. HELP!
I am about to throw this damn thing out the window! I haven't had my mac for too long (about a month or so). The other day I was torrenting something that was 40 gig. I got bored and cancelled it downloading at about 200mb. Then my internet became slow for the rest of the day, then cut out....
jamesington Mac Support 2 03-17-2011 11:04 PM
iPhone 1st gen wifi not working
I have an iPhone 1st gen. It is not jailbroken, and never has been. It won't connect to wifi most of the time and, when it actually does connect, It will only stay connected for a few minutes then it will disconnect, even if I'm right beside the router. It's not just my wifi at home though, I've...
Shad0wsnake Apple iOS 7 02-09-2011 06:16 AM