Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support

User Tag List

".net Framework is not Found! The SmartAudio II application wi

This is a discussion on ".net Framework is not Found! The SmartAudio II application wi within the Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I downloaded Microsoft .net framework 4 and rebooted my computer and still keep getting this error. I also restored my

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2011, 07:10 AM   #1
Registered Member

I downloaded Microsoft .net framework 4 and rebooted my computer and still keep getting this error. I also restored my factory settings using system restore. Does anyone have any other suggestions? I copied my start up log using a HijackThis file. Can anyone look at my start up log and see what might be going wrong?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2011, 12:47 PM   #2
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

Hi and welcome to TSF is this the driver you installed Conexant Audio Driver for Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit), XP - ThinkPad

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Old 12-19-2011, 09:39 AM   #3
Registered Member

Thanks for the help!!! I was able to figure out what the problem was

Regards
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-19-2011, 10:43 AM   #4
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

Glad to hear it what was the problem, posting your solution may help someone else with theirs

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Laptop freezing and Slow
Hi This is my kids laptop it has become very slow particularly to start up and is freezing quite regularly now. Sometimes the screen also goes grey. Daughter is about to start her exams and we are worried it goes altogether when she needs it most. Logs below and attached as per instructions....
fifelady Resolved HJT Threads 17 05-23-2011 01:04 PM
System performance is virtually standstill
Thanks for your help here. I'm afraid I'm a bit of a novice here but I think I've followed the forum instructions with the scans and detail in this e-mail. Alsi I don't have an installation disk or a Boot CD. The system performance is excessively slow on all applications whether opening excel...
roybrfc Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 25 02-22-2011 04:05 PM
Browser redirect
Hi, I suspect I have a brower redirect/rootkit problem. Main symptom is occasional redirections of firefox to random sites but most commonly and incresingly to the "scour" site. I have AVG 9 installed. The attached archive contains two copies of the GMER log as I seems to have problems...
donkeyfan237 Resolved HJT Threads 12 02-21-2011 10:34 PM
System Tool Infection - please help
I seem to have acquired a virus (?) called System Tool on my new laptop and would very much appreciate your help. I'm afraid I do not have much technical knowledge, so please bear with me! I have visited the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Removal Help forum and am working my way through the "New...
Rosie Rabbit Resolved HJT Threads 31 02-20-2011 07:35 AM
redirect to mywebface, mywebsearch, and wizard101
For the past few days, I have been getting redirected to mywebface or wizard101.com when I visit some websites, not all, but they are normal and safe websites that I visit and have always visited, but now I'm getting this redirection. I will refresh the website and it will redirect again. This only...
woodman123 Resolved HJT Threads 19 02-16-2011 10:13 PM