Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support

User Tag List

Need help with redirect thing

This is a discussion on Need help with redirect thing within the Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Had vistasecurity2012 attack on the 9th, ran windows defender from bootable disc, caught two trojans, this freed it up to

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2011, 01:19 AM   #1
Registered Member

Had vistasecurity2012 attack on the 9th, ran windows defender from bootable disc, caught two trojans, this freed it up to run spybot & mbam, found more stuff, am left with this redirect. is this the forum for that/ have vista sp 1 32 bit.
have the two logs, dds and attach log.
please tell me how to zip the attach one , i cannot find instructional for that. MS site says right click but didn't work. no function came up. thx.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2011, 12:39 PM   #2
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

Hi and welcome to TSF please follow the instructions here NEW INSTRUCTIONS - Read This Before Posting For Malware Removal Help - Tech Support Forum
then make a new thread in the virus,trojan and spyware area with any info you gather posted to there not here

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Http to Https Redirect help
i have a site locally hosted with Server 2008 R2 Sp1 .. i am running Exchange Server 2010 Sp1 .. i am trying to redirect http traffic to Https , i have managed to get myself half way there, through IIS7.0 i have added the Redirect role onto the Webserver, and i have added the command to direct all...
TechJunkie2007 Windows Servers 0 11-21-2011 03:06 PM
Redirect + Other problems
Hello, Multiple problems right now. Redirect and the fake Vista Security 2012 virus thing. Can normally fix the Security thing myself, but both together seem to be a problem. Cannot execute gmer.exe, will be closed and I lose permission to afterwards. . DDS (Ver_2011-08-26.01) - NTFSx86 ...
Fawkes711 Inactive Malware Help Topics 3 08-31-2011 10:25 PM
Redirect url and add new ID every time
Hi, I am a beginner as trying to get a phpfile to redirect to a another url, but also to change a part of the url adress in the php every time its clicked on. So on the website its a textlink <a href="www.playnow.php">PLAY NOW</a> and the www.playnow.php should redirect the user to the...
Christerj Web Design & Development 1 03-23-2011 02:22 PM
Google Redirect Virus.
I am victim of a Google redirect virus. Google results will intermittantly (but growing in frequency) redirect to other sites (some dodgier than others) It's not been picked up by my Norton 360 and the TDDS killer has not worked either. I am at my wits end! DDS below and ark/attach zipped and...
amyh22 Resolved HJT Threads 6 03-11-2011 06:26 AM
Google Redirect Virus
Hey all, another google redirect virus problem. It seems to redirect me to a goingonearth . com that further redirects. When I tried to search this word I get redirected to the MSDN website. Malwarebytes, super anti-spyware, and avira came up nothing. Dr. Web Cureit seemed to do something, but it...
matan100 Resolved HJT Threads 7 02-25-2011 08:33 PM