Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support

User Tag List

Laptop is freezing almost every 5 mins.

This is a discussion on Laptop is freezing almost every 5 mins. within the Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. i have the same problem as many other posts on here but none of them have solved it, it's not

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2011, 06:16 AM   #1
Registered Member

Exclamation

i have the same problem as many other posts on here but none of them have solved it, it's not a virus or malware or anything detectable when the laptop freezes it needs a manual reboot from the power button to work again, i ran a temperature check and it came up with temperatures from 59c in something called TZ0_ and 69-70c in core#1 and#2.
air flow is 41 degrees c. is this a problem? and if so how do i fix it?:

this laptop i have has been giving me massive problems since i brought it a year ago... so any help would be appreciated
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2011, 06:25 AM   #2
Team Manager - Hardware
Acting Manager, Security Center

My System

If you are still in warranty and it sounds like you might be, that is what I would do because it sounds like hardware which warranties cover.

All PC's are not the same. Posting your PC specs will help us to assist you quicker and more effectively.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search