User Tag List

ISATAP code 39

This is a discussion on ISATAP code 39 within the Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have been experiencing a problem with the internet connection on my laptop. in my device driver under network adapters

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2011, 01:51 AM   #1
Registered Member

I have been experiencing a problem with the internet connection on my laptop. in my device driver under network adapters i have several icons that have a "!" on them and in properties say have a corrupted or missing driver. they are all linked to TUNNEL.SYS in my c:\windows\system32\drivers folder. i have been going crazy trying to find a way to install said driver again without an internet connection but no luck.

any suggestions?

thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-19-2011, 03:34 AM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

You need to download drivers for your network card on a different computer, save them to a flash drive and execute them on your laptop.

If you are not sure what Network card you have - Start type 'msinfo32' and press enter. Components > Network
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
computer restarts
computer keeps restarting when I am online. got pc checked fully. no problem. thought usb modem used for dsl connection (speedtouch 330) may be the problem. so shifted to dialup but the problem continues. what can be the problem? am attaching a dump file which was created. would deeply appreciate...
kpsomu BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 11 10-06-2011 12:47 AM
Windows7 BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE
Hi, I have been trying to find out the reason for the BSOD, but to no avail. Please help. Attaching the Dump files. Thanks, Abhishek.
abhishek.ardey BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 14 08-14-2011 04:01 AM
Rootkit? Avast thinks so, but doesn't remove it
Windows XP Media Center on HP desktop. Avast! detected a rootkit, so I told it to delete, then schedule a full scan on reboot. The full scan detected it again and wanted me to schedule the full scan again. After doing this three times, I declined the fourth request. I found this web site and...
allank Resolved HJT Threads 21 06-15-2011 08:48 PM
Bsod problems--vista
OS - Vista/ Windows 7 ? Vista x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? 32-bit What was original installed OS on system? Vista Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? OEM Age of system (hardware) 1-2 Years? Age of OS installation...
a7xcoreya7z BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 5 05-23-2011 07:11 PM
100++ 0x7f (0x0,,,) BSODs - ati2mtag.sys
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 X86 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*https://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols...
victory89 Windows XP Support 26 04-02-2011 06:27 AM