Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support

User Tag List

Is this Win 7 or Firefox at fault? Moved from Mozilla/Firefox browsers

This is a discussion on Is this Win 7 or Firefox at fault? Moved from Mozilla/Firefox browsers within the Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I don't know if my problem is Firefox or WordPress but I thought I'd try here first. I use WordPress

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2012, 04:48 PM   #1
Manager, TSF Articles

OS: Windows 10 Professional, Windows 10 build 14361, Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1

My System

I don't know if my problem is Firefox or WordPress but I thought I'd try here first.
I use WordPress to publish articles and usually copy and paste from the finished article in the Articles forum to WordPress but since I reinstalled Win 7 this no longer works as paste is no longer an option when I right click in WordPress, or at least in the particular part that I need it to. I can, however, do it in Internet Explorer, but images aren't copied over, which they used to be. I've tried all the usual things like clearing the cache, but nothing has worked. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2012, 02:15 AM   #2
Registered Member

Hi,
I am using Win-7 too but I haven't used IE. So my suggestion is to, try another browser for the same purpose and then see the effects (I feel firefox is well suited for the purpose). If you are getting same problems then, you are missing with some features of Win-7 otherwise, it is the website issue.
Old 04-02-2012, 02:31 PM   #3
Manager, TSF Articles

OS: Windows 10 Professional, Windows 10 build 14361, Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1

My System

Thanks for your reply. I'm beginning to think it's Win 7 as well so I'm going to move this thread to Win 7 support.

Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
automatic key presser (from web design and development)
i have been reading some of the tutorials on the internet for creating a program that will make my computer press a couple of times in a second but they are too complicated and hard to understand. What i need it to do is when i press the button "z" it will make it press the button "x" about 5 times...
NicKeRoT Programming 13 04-23-2012 07:49 PM
Virus HEUR trojan win 32
Good afternoon, a few days ago a Heur trojan virus affected my pc and I don't know what do do in order to delete it. Also, at the same time, it may not be the only virus in my computer even if I'm not completely sure about it. I'm also attaching my DDS cause I can't open it any more. Please...
itaboy Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 5 04-16-2012 08:35 PM
Programs' icons at start menu disappeared
Hi wise guys I have vista home premium. After one scan of Mechanic registry (left a report) & one of Uniblue registry booster, half of the programs icons at startís menu have disappeared. I tried to boot the laptop to a restore date of 2 months ago & nothing happened. This problem is in...
vegy Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 3 04-03-2012 01:49 AM
Router is shown publicly!
Hi TSF, I've recently spotted my router's configuration page is shown publicly if they connect to external ip or a domain name I've set up to my own IP through a web browser (it's a game server) I see it as a security thread, that everybody can connect to my router's configuration page and...
TigerDK Security and Firewalls 3 04-02-2012 02:15 PM