Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support

User Tag List

Internet explorer on shows TODAY in history..

This is a discussion on Internet explorer on shows TODAY in history.. within the Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. On my internet explorer 9 history, it only shows 'Today' each day i look at the history. it used to

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2011, 10:03 AM   #1
Registered Member

On my internet explorer 9 history, it only shows 'Today' each day i look at the history. it used to show each individual different days but now it doesn't.. how can i get it back to the way it was??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-19-2011, 11:32 AM   #2
Moderator Hardware Team

My System

hi,

have you tried a restore point before this happened?

Mark thread solved under thread tools when issue has been resolved.
Old 12-19-2011, 12:09 PM   #3
Registered Member

omg i just went to try and take it to a restore point and it says they are no restore points have been created on your computers system disk!!

whats going on there? i know for a fact there WERE a few, as ive restored the system before! what's caused this??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-19-2011, 04:16 PM   #4
Moderator Hardware Team

My System

have you scanned for virus or malware?

Mark thread solved under thread tools when issue has been resolved.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ALL files hidden. XP REPAIR "16375588.exe"
Hit a nasty link last nite and noticed Java icon pop up in the task bar. Hit Ctrl-Alt-Del to bring up task manager and it said disabled by administrator which is me and I did not do. Soon all files were hidden and only option on screen was "XP Repair" pop up. I only seem to get control in safe...
mrfurrypants Resolved HJT Threads 13 07-07-2011 07:16 PM
I think I have a rootkit
Hello Techs. There is something wrong with my computer. It doesn't boot with a usb connection plugged in such as storage device etc. etc. It only goes to error page where I have 30 seconds or whatever to select how I would like to boot windows and which operating system etc. It will do this until I...
delaney14 Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 14 04-24-2011 10:03 AM
bad image error and norton 360
Hi, My initial problem was trying to get rid of the "Bad Image" error message that has been popping up on literally every file and folder on my PC (Windows XP). Situation has gone from bad to worse as i installed norton 360 5.0. Now nothing works, unable to connect to the internet, unable to...
royalmc Resolved HJT Threads 25 04-07-2011 08:36 AM
Virus de-activated firewall and internet connection
Hi, my name is Steve and I have a problem that seems pretty common with other posts. I have tried a few basic options posted elsewhere but here I am. I turn on my computer and after the welcome screen my desktop background loads but it takes about 10 minutes for the icons and everything else to...
Sharewealth Resolved HJT Threads 20 03-14-2011 08:19 AM
virus ends all programs, help please
Hello there, the other day whilst not really paying attention I allowed a fishy program to bypass my firewall, and it basically just shuts down any prgrm I open, and opens some fake virus software stuff. Anyways help please, I don't want to buy a new computer yet :grin:
redphase Inactive Malware Help Topics 8 02-25-2011 12:14 PM