Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support

User Tag List

Frostwire Uninstall

This is a discussion on Frostwire Uninstall within the Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have went to Start, control panel, programs/features and to the uninstall list to remove Frostwire 5....................it is NOT listed

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2011, 01:53 PM   #1
Registered Member

I have went to
Start, control panel, programs/features and to the uninstall list to remove Frostwire 5....................it is NOT listed (I use Windows 7)
I cannot uninstall it because even if I find the files under Frostwire there is NOT ANY link or thing to choose for uninstalling. Please help. Thank You.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-01-2011, 01:59 PM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

try revo, in advanced mode (if frostwire shows up in it) Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems
use the free version..

good luck
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sound disabled on crash, can't uninstall driver
A very annoying problem I've been having lately is sometimes when I'm doing something, my computer may crash or freeze. The real problem is when that happens, the next startup is incredibly slow, and my sound doesn't work. If I go to device manager, I see no yellow exclamation marks in there, and...
magentide Driver Support 12 08-10-2011 05:07 PM
How do i uninstall Microsoft Works 8.5 (not word)
I have tried many things to uninstall but it always says find the uninstall directory for that software this link finally solved it: Solved: MS Works 8 will not uninstall - Tech Support Guy Forums i tried doing what he did but 4657B.msifile that is msworkuninstaller is not in there but i got many...
e1sunz Microsoft Office support 0 06-27-2011 02:16 PM
[SOLVED] Can't Uninstall Language Packs?
Well, I had a lot of display languages installed, so that the letters would be viewable on my machine and not simply be boxes. I was able to uninstall most of them, but not all. For some reason. Hungarian and Romanian won't uninstall. There's no error code given, it merely says, "Uninstall...
Makoto0729 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 5 03-02-2011 01:55 AM
[SOLVED] Can not uninstall Cyberlink suite.
Hello, I got Cyberlink DVD suite preinstalled on my HP laptop and i want to get rid of it but no success. I tried to use Add/remove but it kept throwing a lot of blue uninstall icons on taskbar and nothing happened. (may be about 30 of same kind and was increasing) i finally had to shut down the...
drosera01 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 5 01-06-2011 01:43 PM