Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support

User Tag List

Folder where Nero audioplugins located in Win. 7

This is a discussion on Folder where Nero audioplugins located in Win. 7 within the Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Where is the folder where Nero audioplugins located in Win. 7 ? I need audio plugin for ape and flac

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 06:55 AM   #1
TSF Enthusiast

Where is the folder where Nero audioplugins located in Win. 7 ?

I need audio plugin for ape and flac files, I have the plugins for Win. Xp
will they work for Win. 7, if so which folder do I copy them to ?

I have ape/Flac and cue file(s) and wish to burn cd audio with Nero.

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-03-2011, 07:15 AM   #2
Enthusiast

My plugins for Nero Burning ROM 10 are located here:
C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 10\Nero Burning ROM\AudioPluginMgr

Nero Plugins compatibility for different versions of Windows should be no problem. What's more important is to make sure your version of Nero is compatible with Windows 7 (needs to be nero v9 or later for full compatibility).
Old 10-04-2011, 10:52 AM   #3
TSF Enthusiast

Thanks it worked. Copied the plugin files into that folder and using Nero 10 lite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip22 View Post
My plugins for Nero Burning ROM 10 are located here:
C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 10\Nero Burning ROM\AudioPluginMgr

Nero Plugins compatibility for different versions of Windows should be no problem. What's more important is to make sure your version of Nero is compatible with Windows 7 (needs to be nero v9 or later for full compatibility).
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Virus problem reposted after initial steps taken as requested
Hallo again and thank you so much for taking the time to help it is greatly appreciated x So sorry for all the hassle but none of the initial steps has gone to plan Initial steps taken as follows ~ I could not disable script blocker as I couldn’t navigate to security once I had gotten into...
steviev Resolved HJT Threads 45 08-01-2011 07:07 PM
[SOLVED] network connections list empty
Hello, I was on xp forum for a while because of a bad virus problem. Lucky enough, with some help I got my .exe fixed so I can now open most of the programs. Im not sure how to describe this, but I had Windows antivirus pro in the computer and I think I've removed it but it caused multiple issues....
silvijamck Resolved HJT Threads 62 07-06-2011 01:04 PM
[SOLVED] Windows XP BSOD Possibly ATI X1900 related
I found the thread BSOD posting for Windows 7 and Vista, but I'm running XP. As soon as someone points me to the proper place, I'll go through those motions. Please forgive any breech of protocol. Kind of flying blind here, so I beg your patience. First system info: ------------------ System...
DrZin Windows XP Support 11 06-03-2011 11:49 AM
HDD to record on.
Hi I was looking around for a low size HDD that'll be fast for recording with Fraps. On a game such as MW2 I get stable 70-90 FPS But as soon as i hit that Fraps hotkey, its an instant drop to 30-45fps and it feels terribly laggy. I was thinking of buying a new HDD to record onto, but before...
bhstr99 Hard Drive Support 9 04-03-2011 03:06 PM
Slow/Not responsive
My pc has lately as expected gone very slow and not as responsive. At the start-up especially. I have to wait a good 2mins before touching anything or things start to 'Not respond' and such. I was wondering if you guys could recommend me ANYTHING that I could do to speed up my pc significantly....
bhstr99 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 18 03-26-2011 03:38 PM