Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support

User Tag List

Creating new email account in Office Outlook

This is a discussion on Creating new email account in Office Outlook within the Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Can someone please provide the steps for setting up a new email account in Outlook? I need to know how

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2012, 09:07 AM   #1
Registered Member

Can someone please provide the steps for setting up a new email account in Outlook? I need to know how to verify my incoming\outgoing servers (POP, SMTP, etc.) Is that through my ISP? Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-15-2012, 10:39 AM   #2
Microsoft MVP
Microsoft Team Moderator
Articles Team Manager
Hardware Team Moderator

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

My System

Hi and Welcome to TSF!

This can help you here: How to create and configure an email profile in Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007, and Outlook 2003
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Virus Spyware Removal Help
Google Redirect Virus I have access to installation CD's. I am a computer teacher, and have experience with spyware/virus removal, but this one is a tough. Thanks in advance. --------------- . DDS (Ver_2011-08-26.01) - NTFSx86 Internet Explorer: 9.0.8112.16421 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_24...
robla64 Resolved HJT Threads 21 02-28-2012 10:14 AM
Network/computer hacker
First thing is first network was hacked and claimed by one of my neighbors, I went through trouble getting it back but the problems started there with my first computer same operating system as the one i am using now. Then the yahoo google and bing redirect virus was intensely messing with my...
ktruok Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 2 11-22-2011 04:39 PM
Sluggish computer, & threats found
My system is Microsoft Windows XP Version 2002 Service Pack 3. When I restart my computer I receive the following: 1785 Multibay incorrectly instqalled. The multibay must be attached to the IDE controller as device 0. No other IDE device may be attached to the same controller. I recently did 2...
CarolBT Resolved HJT Threads 194 11-12-2011 10:14 AM
Setting up new Outlook 2003 email account with new password
How do you retreive, delete, uninstall or change an email account in Microsoft Office 2003, without an unknown password that you have to enter before you can proceed. I just want to set up a new email account using my email address and a new password, so I can then import my pst files. I can do...
Bernie Braun Microsoft Office support 1 09-16-2011 04:51 AM
Stop Outlook from creating seperate email account folders
Each time I add a new email account in outlook 2010 it creates a new folder for that email account (inbox, sent, deleated folders etc. I create my own folders and rules and don't want outlook to create its own new folders for each email account. How do I get it to stop doing this? Outlook...
michaelrj9 Microsoft Office support 1 06-19-2011 02:12 AM