Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support

User Tag List

Computer stuck on motherboard loading screen, and stuck in setup.

This is a discussion on Computer stuck on motherboard loading screen, and stuck in setup. within the Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Computer gets stuck On the motherboard screen, and when I try to enter the setup when pressing delete it will

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2011, 06:05 PM   #1
Registered Member

Computer gets stuck On the motherboard screen, and when I try to enter the setup when pressing delete it will change screens and say entering setup but will get and will not load the setup. I think I obtained a virus from a torrent and made my computer act like this.

Specs: windows 7 home edition
Ripjaws 4gb ram
Intel core i5
Motherboard : msi p55a-gd55
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2011, 08:34 AM   #2
Enthusiast

Wrong forum for malware issues. Please post here: Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help - Tech Support Forum
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Black Screen After Windows Loading and Reset Buttons Stops Working
Here is My Problem: No Beeps or any Sound (I don't know my internal speaker working or not, It should be working as i have rarely got any problems, but this problem is huge). Usually i'm able to troubleshoot my problems but this one showing No Sign of errors or warnings like beeps or bod!!! ...
crashnburn Other Hardware Support 1 06-26-2011 11:28 PM
xp stuck at loading screen
i have an asus eee pc with windows xp and whenever i turn it on, it gets stuck at the windows xp loading screen with the blue square running across. i have tried starting it with last known good configuration, safe mode, pressing F8, starting it with command prompt etc...and every time it still...
joesmith9999 Windows XP Support 1 05-04-2011 01:31 PM
Windows Vista wont load. Stuck at a blank screen after the OS loading bar
Hey everybody. A little while ago, I updated my Dell XPS M1530 laptop NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS graphics card and the next day, the display was all blue with horizontal lines going through it. There was sound, but that's all what I was seeing. I turned it on and off again and again but to no avail. I...
Vrael Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 0 01-07-2011 08:26 AM
[SOLVED] Vista stuck at loading screen
Recently my Computer won't start because it gets stuck at the loading bar of vista... the bar just keeps going and going but nothing loads. At first it just happened like rarely and a reset would help but now the computer doesn't pass the loading screen at all Now it always asks me how I want...
crimsongod Motherboards, Bios & CPU 5 01-05-2011 08:45 AM