Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support

User Tag List

Change keyboard layout in Windows 7 problem

This is a discussion on Change keyboard layout in Windows 7 problem within the Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi , my son has just changed the layout of his keyboard by mistake! He was typing quickly and he's

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2012, 05:00 AM   #1
Registered Member

Send a message via MSN to theGman

Hi , my son has just changed the layout of his keyboard by mistake! He was typing quickly and he's not sure which keys he hit but now he can't type using the querty keyboard, he says the keys just come up with different signs when he types. I'm sorry I can't be more specific, but he is IM me from his ship on his phone! Any ideas would be great?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-11-2012, 06:46 AM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

My System

Send a message via Yahoo to Rits

Ask him to press and hold key combination "windows + Fn" for a second.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!
Hi, For 2 weeks now, I have a problem with my laptop. Finally I just found you via https://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/malware-removal-help-438072.html] and now I began hoping (please forgive my English!!). Could you please please help me too?? I have this laptop and more or...
Vladia Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 1 01-08-2012 08:16 AM
Internet Explorer & Dr.Watson has encountered...
Hello, I can't open most of my folders without my computer freezing up and my computer telling me that "Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close" and "Dr. Watson Postmortem Debugger has encountered a problem and needs to close". Now, I've been using Google...
JCVerkler Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 3 11-18-2011 12:27 PM
XP Internet Security 2012 Firewall Alert
Hello. Two days ago I got the virus XP Internet Security 2012 Firewall Alert. It does not let me open any file/folder/browser. When I try to google how to remove it, it redirects me to different websites. Please ...
lilbrat0326 Resolved HJT Threads 15 07-03-2011 06:49 PM
bad image error and norton 360
Hi, My initial problem was trying to get rid of the "Bad Image" error message that has been popping up on literally every file and folder on my PC (Windows XP). Situation has gone from bad to worse as i installed norton 360 5.0. Now nothing works, unable to connect to the internet, unable to...
royalmc Resolved HJT Threads 25 04-07-2011 07:36 AM
virus ends all programs, help please
Hello there, the other day whilst not really paying attention I allowed a fishy program to bypass my firewall, and it basically just shuts down any prgrm I open, and opens some fake virus software stuff. Anyways help please, I don't want to buy a new computer yet :grin:
redphase Inactive Malware Help Topics 8 02-25-2011 11:14 AM