Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support

User Tag List

cant connect or download from ftp sites

This is a discussion on cant connect or download from ftp sites within the Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. i can not connect or download from ftp sites like ftp://ftp.hp.com ftp://ftp.microsoft.com etc.. please help My system is as follows:

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2011, 06:27 AM   #1
Registered Member

i can not connect or download from ftp sites like ftp://ftp.hp.com
ftp://ftp.microsoft.com etc.. please help

My system is as follows:

win vista home prem SP2 32bit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anti-virus sites blocked
Recently Windows defender kept on saying that I had a virus in my system32. When I try to open a anti-virus site, it's blocked. I did manage to install Mcafee and the windows defender message stopped but the antivirus sites are still blocked. DDS (Ver_2011-08-26.01) - NTFSx86 Internet...
Insiguro Resolved HJT Threads 6 10-02-2011 09:36 AM
Sudden Decrease in Download Speed
Hi all, TL;DR version: My download speed has decreased to about 1/40th of its previous speed, while my upload speed remains the same. Speedtest shows that my connection is equally strong as it was prior to the slowdown, even though I can't even get anything close to my original speed. ...
pietastesgood Networking Support 7 09-24-2011 05:59 PM
Why won't my laptop connect to my network/internet
My computer won't connect to my network. I goto my list of wireless networks, chose my home network and press connect. Then a prompt comes up and says " Windows is unable to connect to the selected network. The network may no longer be in range. Please refresh the list of available networks, and...
BBradshaw Laptop Support 1 01-29-2011 03:28 AM
connect to ftp server from outside of lan
Hello I just started an FTP server in a mac server os x 10.6.4. There is no firewall in my ZyXEL router. There is just a security tab under Advance Setup which lets me set up some filter rules. Since I have not marked the ftp rule, the ftp is supposed to be not blocked from the WAN to the...
thosecars82 Networking Support 6 01-22-2011 06:50 AM
ftp: connect: Connection timed out
Hi, We are trying to send some files from our Unix box to a remote machine. We have written a shell script to do this job. Below is the process 1. There is a cron job which will execute the shell script on a hourly basis to send the files. (File size is not more than 600kb). They are .dat...
kirboj Networking Support 7 01-21-2011 05:53 PM