Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support

User Tag List

cant' access links in outlook 2007

This is a discussion on cant' access links in outlook 2007 within the Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. After uninstalling google chrome i am unable to access hyperlinks in outlook 2007 in my imail.

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2012, 03:10 PM   #1
Registered Member

After uninstalling google chrome i am unable to access hyperlinks in outlook 2007 in my imail.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2012, 04:42 PM   #2
Administrator
Manager, Microsoft Support
Acting Manager, Security
BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
Microsoft Windows Insider MVP

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

Run Windows System Restore - choose a restore point prior to removing Chrome -
START | type rstrui

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`
Old 01-20-2012, 05:46 PM   #3
TSF Team, Emeritus

OS: Windows 10 64 bit, Windows 8 64, Windows 7 64 Bit SP1, XP SP3, Mac OSX 10.11.5

My System

What browser are you using now? (ex) IE or Firefox etc? You can make that your Default Browser and it will do this for you automatically or
Go to Control Panel/Default Programs/Associate a file type or protocol or program. Scroll down to HTM and HTML and change it your default browser (i.e) IE or Firefox etc.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Slow computer, gmer bsod redux
Apparently I was too slow in responding, sorry about that. https://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/pc-runs-slow-gmer-prompts-bsod-603714.html If I could continue with the troubleshooting as described above, I would appreciate it. Here are the logs that were asked for on the 1st. ...
jerodgers9 Inactive Malware Help Topics 11 10-16-2011 10:41 PM
many logs; still cannot remove trojans :(
Hello, trying to solve the trojeans I discovered i have, I went through anumber of threads and followed inxs for others in similar position as myself. To no avail, - am still infected. I hate to bother, but if you could check all the logs I have, maybe somebody could advise how to solve the...
dppdee Resolved HJT Threads 69 09-08-2011 10:25 PM
FF Proxy keeps resetting, scanners will not update
I am desperate for some help. I use my computer at home to do things for work and I cannot afford to lose it! I logged in a few days ago and my proxy settings for FF were moved to manual and would not connect. I reset them to auto detect and since then have had to do it twice. None of my...
southernangel19 Resolved HJT Threads 11 07-20-2011 07:19 PM
Not Sure What the Problem Is
I ordered a few things on amazon, and I got an e-mail claiming to be from UPS. I clicked on the link that claimed to be my shipping information, and it began downloading a file. After it was too late, I realized that this was spam because tracking information is usually online, and not in...
MJPrudhomme Resolved HJT Threads 41 05-23-2011 04:09 PM
please check my pc virus[moved from Gen Security]
recently i had a virus that attacked my computer called windows defender i took my laptop to the repair shop and they fixed it, unfortunately i fear that they did not remove it completely. when i first turned it on, i noticed they used malwarebytes because it was installed on my desktop and i...
alek1230 Inactive Malware Help Topics 2 05-23-2011 10:26 AM