Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support

User Tag List

Best copy handler

This is a discussion on Best copy handler within the Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. What do you think is better. Teracopy, Copy Handler, or Fast Copy? I have been using Teracopy for quite some

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2011, 07:43 AM   #1
TSF Enthusiast

My System

What do you think is better. Teracopy, Copy Handler, or Fast Copy?

I have been using Teracopy for quite some time now as it allows me to pause file transfers, list what is being transferred, and even allows the files to be tested (checked). Now I am looking at something like Copy Handler, and wondering what else there might be out there, and what kind of features/performance improvement I could expect.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-04-2011, 08:17 AM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

I have always used TeraCopy for large sets of file transfers.
FastCopy is another option.
FastCopy - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] network connections list empty
Hello, I was on xp forum for a while because of a bad virus problem. Lucky enough, with some help I got my .exe fixed so I can now open most of the programs. Im not sure how to describe this, but I had Windows antivirus pro in the computer and I think I've removed it but it caused multiple issues....
silvijamck Resolved HJT Threads 62 07-06-2011 01:04 PM
registry errors
Hi Ried, Lately, my laptop speed has decreased significantly. Every time I open the engineering software SolidWorks (SW) 2009, it terminates prematurely. I basically have to wait forever for my laptop to boot-up and about 3 days ago my anti-virus, Kaspersky Internet Systems 2011...
Shackkster Resolved HJT Threads 101 06-07-2011 11:30 PM
Not sure what is going on...
I was recommended here through the following post in this forum: https://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/windows-updates-repeatedly-install-568442.html THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP! DDS.TXT Results: . DDS (Ver_11-03-05.01) - NTFSx86
crazydiamond Inactive Malware Help Topics 22 05-28-2011 07:46 AM
XP freezes on lauching a program
Hi. Been having a sudden problem with my ageing Dell desktop. It runs XP SP2, and is a little slow and clunky, but does the job: I hadn't had a crash for something like six months before this occurred. I came into the room and found that the machine had restarted itself. I logged in, and waited...
George_H Windows XP Support 24 03-14-2011 11:24 AM