Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support

User Tag List

?? about adding USB bluetooth to Win XP/Win7

This is a discussion on ?? about adding USB bluetooth to Win XP/Win7 within the Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I dont know anything about how to upgrade my 2 desktops (XP/7) to usb wireless "bluetooth" technology...: I saw some

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2011, 08:21 PM   #1
Registered Member

I dont know anything about how to upgrade my 2 desktops (XP/7) to usb wireless "bluetooth" technology...: I saw some headphones on "that" auction site that claimed they would work with any device that has a bluetooth upgrade.The price is right. What do I have to do to hear my music files wirelessly with these headphones? Is it an internal card? Most adapters I've seen seemed to be for laptops. Whats the latest on bluetoothing headphones with Win XP AND with Win 7?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tired of All my BSOD - Need some Help, plz!!!
I just dunno Why my PC is giving me so much BSOD during the last few months. I got a Multi-Boot Machine with 3 Win XP Pro installed : Windows 1, 2 & 3 I must confess, though, that I mostly use my third ( 3rd ) Operating System all the Time, Win 3, as I do fell a bit more safe there with Faronics...
rickricardo Windows XP Support 14 07-13-2011 07:29 AM
Win 7 doesnt recognise USB thumb drive or CD's!!!
I have a brand New Asus X52F. It works absolutely fine , and is a fantastic machine. However, when i plug in my usb thumb drive so i can transfer files, it installs the drivers correctly, but has no auto play, and does not show on My Computer. It does however show up on disk management ...
TheKillerQueen Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 1 06-04-2011 03:13 PM
Booting WIN 2003 from USB
Hello All, Can anyone suggest me some way to boot Windows 2003 server from USB...? Thanks, Regards, Hasan
Hasanali85 Windows Servers 0 04-07-2011 02:24 AM
[SOLVED] Installed Win 7 - Case become loud
Hi all. I know that im profoundly deaf but im really not happy with my PC as i installed Win 7 and the noise started to raise since extracting windows installion and thought it will be gone as when Win7 loads but since win7 start. the case begin to get loud and loud. I can feel the heavy...
CrazyComputerMan Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 9 02-24-2011 02:52 PM
Problems with Plug n Play USB on WIN XP SP3
I have a computer at work here, A Dell Optiplex 380, with Windows XP Pro SP3, and it will read that a plug n play flash drive has been connected, but then try and install a driver, but fail. I have tried the following: Re Installing the chip set Drivers, manually pointing the wizard to the...
Migyver Windows XP Support 5 01-28-2011 07:35 AM