User Tag List

RAM's size?

This is a discussion on RAM's size? within the RAM and Power Supply Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hey guys im thinking of purchasing new RAM for my laptop, but i have a question here. Are all laptop

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 03:18 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hey guys im thinking of purchasing new RAM for my laptop, but i have a question here. Are all laptop RAM in the same size as in Length, Width, and Height?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2012, 04:20 PM   #2
Emeritus

Laptop RAM standard is SO-DIMM.
Use Crucial's site to determine what type and how much RAM your laptop can use.
Installing in matched pairs is always the better option to avoid problems and compatibility conflicts.
Crucial is the better RAM brand choice for compatibility with OEM units but can usually be purchased cheaper from other online sites.
RAM Memory Upgrade: Dell, Mac, Apple, HP, Compaq. USB drives, SSD at Crucial.com

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] network connections list empty
Hello, I was on xp forum for a while because of a bad virus problem. Lucky enough, with some help I got my .exe fixed so I can now open most of the programs. Im not sure how to describe this, but I had Windows antivirus pro in the computer and I think I've removed it but it caused multiple issues....
silvijamck Resolved HJT Threads 62 07-06-2011 01:04 PM
For Ried
Hi there is a attachment ark.zip with 'dds' and 'ark'. . DDS (Ver_11-05-19.01) - NTFSx86 Internet Explorer: 8.0.6001.18702 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_13 Run by Owner at 22:01:08 on 2011-05-29 Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.959.243 . AV: McAfee Anti-Virus and...
Nela09 Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 78 06-09-2011 07:32 PM
burn process failed ! Nero Vision 4
I am new to using Nero and burning DVD's so I really need help with this. Everytime I try to burn a DVD it gets about 80% done and than I get a message saying, "Burn Process Failed. An error log file was created that can be very helpful in diagnosing problems." My computer is Windows Vista and my...
kathern.otter Other Hardware Support 4 04-02-2011 07:34 PM
google redirect!
Hi there, I'm having problems with a virus/spyware that is apparently causing google results to redirect to something unrelated when clicked on. A quick search tells me this is somewhat common. As is these other cases, none of my four antivirus/malware/spyware programs are detecting it. What...
jimmybean Resolved HJT Threads 22 02-22-2011 06:28 AM
virus infection
i'm dealing with a computer that has been infected with the "your computer has been infected, click here to download antivirus softward" popup virus. is there any way at all i can deal with this without wiping the hard drive and installing the os all over again? the virus doesn't allow any...
jillocity Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 4 01-04-2011 09:48 AM