Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > RAM and Power Supply Support

User Tag List

Pc powers on but nothing happene?!

This is a discussion on Pc powers on but nothing happene?! within the RAM and Power Supply Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. So I was recently playing Minecraft on my PC and my pc just Froze out of no where and I

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2016, 08:06 PM   #1
Registered Member

So I was recently playing Minecraft on my PC and my pc just Froze out of no where and I powered it off. I tried powering it on again and it powered up but nothing else. When I power on my pc my Mouse powers on again with iTS LEDS and my monitors start to run but non of that happened. It seems as if my pc is fine because all my fans work my Graphics card runs perfectly and my CPU everything but nothing else.

Also, when I do power on my PC, my mouse LED'S seem to turn on but only about 10% as bright as they should be as if my power dupply doesent have enough power. I already tried everything but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions on what might be the problem? It might be my power supply but why would it fail now?...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-17-2016, 12:50 AM   #2
Hardware Team
Games Team

My System

Welcome to TSF,

Could you post your PC specs and any information on your Power Supply Unit.
Use Speccy from my sig to get a Summary of your PC. But to get information on your PSU you'll have to open your PC case and look at the sticker on the PSU.
Old 05-28-2016, 09:50 AM   #3
Networking Team |Tech

Hi there,

When you get a chance, please post your computer specs. Posting computer specs really helps troubleshoot the issue more efficiently.

Check to make sure there are no loose connections. Is your computer a desktop or laptop PC?

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tablet powers off when moved/held
Hello, my woes started couple of weeks ago while I was inserting sd cards and usb devices. The tablet is Dell Latitude 10 st2e and now whenever I grab it on the right hand side ( the one where the usb port is located ) it powers off. Also when the device is not ultra carefully put on the surface...
FdMd Other Hardware Support 1 10-25-2014 07:46 AM
Virus preventing internet connection
Dear Tech Support Forum, A couple of months ago I got a virus on my laptop. I was aware of it when it first showed up, I suddenly had an icon on my desktop for something like "Windows Live Protection" and it had the same icon as the virus protection I was using which was BT Net Proction by...
Gareth S Resolved HJT Threads 51 10-26-2012 04:26 AM
Compaq R3000 powers off
When I power on my Compaq R3000 laptop I can enter the BIOS setup menu and run the HDD diagnostic, but when I exit the Setup menu the laptop immediately powers off. If I power up and do not attempt to enter the setup menu, the screen will display the options for entering the Setup/Boot order but...
roypaun Laptop Support 8 11-16-2011 01:45 PM
Computer powers up, shuts itself off, and powers up again
So yeah, recently when I power up the computer, it runs for like 9 seconds, powers itself off, then turns on again automatically. The problem with this is that nothing shows up on my moniter, it appears as though the moniter gets some sort of signal when I initially power it on. But after after it...
soundofbread RAM and Power Supply Support 1 06-02-2011 07:22 PM
Power up then powers down then up?
Hello, I have built a computer with a ausu p8p67 mb. I5 cpu . From a cold start the computer powers up for two seconds then powers down for four seconds then powers back up with a brief bios message "no hard disk found". The mb splash screen appears then it loads windows and the computer works...
TwinFrozr768 Motherboards, Bios & CPU 3 05-19-2011 06:33 AM