06-04-2008, 09:23 PM
Join Date: May 2008
I am planning to use the following stuff, please suggest a good power supply unit that would go well with it:
1) Intel DP35DP motherboard (P35 chipset, no overclocking);
2) XFX Geforce 8800 GT (stock speed);
3) Intel Q6600 Core 2 Quad G3 stepping (Overclocked to 2.6 GHz);
4) Transcend 2 GB 800 MHz dual-channel RAM;
5) 250 GB Seagate SATA HDD;
6) 160 GB Seagate IDE HDD;
7) One 120 mm LED front fan;
8) Two 80 mm side fans;
9) Asus DVD +-RW with Lightscribe
Also, can there be any issues regarding the response time of the power supply unit not being suitable for the motherboard?
Thanks in advance!!