Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > RAM and Power Supply Support

User Tag List

My Monitor and Keyboard not responding

This is a discussion on My Monitor and Keyboard not responding within the RAM and Power Supply Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have T3092. Emachine Last two days when i get up in the morning and start my PC the PC

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2008, 06:02 AM   #1

I have T3092. Emachine

Last two days when i get up in the morning and start my PC the PC turns on but the monitor and keyboard are not responding. Monitor turns on for few seconds and then goes off and shows me a message that i need to check my cables and tells me monitor is working fine. I cleaned out my CPU and everything. Next day i re-installed system recovery CD. now i have got another problem as well. the computer still have the same problem also one additional problem. After installing the system recovery Cd the computer ask questions like setting date and giving computer a name when i click NEXT after giving my computer a name the computer does not go forward. It stays on same window forever. I tried turning computer on and off no success. I also tried taking out Ram, battery and other things and putting them back in but no success. I am told it is the power supply which is nto working.
any suggestion ?
Thank You
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2008, 07:35 AM   #2
TSF Team Emeritus

My System

Please don't double post,starting multiple threads asking the same question is against the rules, closing this thread, your thread in motherboard&bios is still open please check there
Closed Thread