Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > RAM and Power Supply Support

User Tag List

Its About Time

This is a discussion on Its About Time within the RAM and Power Supply Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. https://www.80plus.org/80what.htm

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 04:56 AM   #1
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

https://www.80plus.org/80what.htm
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-03-2007, 07:00 AM   #2
Roaming To Help

Yeah they've had it running for a while now. Many PSU's are certified but most aren't.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:27 AM   #3

My old Antec TruePowerII 550w isn't on that list

But my new Seasonic M12 600w is!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-03-2007, 09:50 AM   #4
Roaming To Help

I like the mention of line harmonic distortion here anyway: https://www.80plus.org/docs/collatrl/...er_quality.pdf
https://www.80plus.org/docs/collatrl/...eliability.pdf

A good read for people IMO. You see a lot of the major PSU's there, but no PC P&C.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Our Time
The paradox of our time in history is that we have taller buildings but shorter tempers, wider freeways, but narrower viewpoints. We spend more but have less, we buy more but enjoy less. We have bigger houses and smaller families, more conveniences, but less time. We have more degrees but...
SPEEDO Offline 7 03-23-2007 02:11 PM
Help again please
My computer has slowed down heaps over the past couple of weeks and I can't seam to be able to do anything about it. Log on and try and load anything and it takes so long. Have removed things from start up menu, defrag, disk clean and run CleanUp all to no avail. Here is log any way and thanks...
pearcedg Resolved HJT Threads 15 08-16-2006 10:24 PM
Something slowing down my internet connection
My computer has been running real slow for about a week now, so I called my service provider to figure out the problem. After 10 minutes of not getting anywhere he had me type in nestat -a at the cmd prompt to see how many ports it was listing. I told him it listed 32 of them and he said that's to...
zaboe Resolved HJT Threads 23 04-15-2006 05:34 PM
Multiple xp problems
New member.. first post xp pro sp2 1. no print out of ie... print preview shows blank page 2. Only text emails will print out of Outlook 3. Search in "My computer" and Windows Explorer do not work 4. Windows media player will not open 5. Version does not show up in IE6 Help/About 6....
galefly Resolved HJT Threads 32 03-25-2006 06:48 PM
Losing internet connection on network
We our having problems with our internet connection quitting out on us every hour or so. It seems that the more computers and Xboxes we have on the more often we lose our connection. We only lose the connection for a second but thatís long enough so that we get kicked out of games and of MSN. ...
ChokingClown Networking Support 3 08-26-2005 05:48 PM