Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > RAM and Power Supply Support

User Tag List

HP Power supply

This is a discussion on HP Power supply within the RAM and Power Supply Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi guys I need some help hooking up a seasonic 475 watt power supply to an hp am2+ motherboard with

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2017, 04:16 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi guys I need some help hooking up a seasonic 475 watt power supply to an hp am2+ motherboard with an asrock motherboard. I tried to install the power supply but it has two four pin connecters on it and I cant figure out whtch four prong connecter to use how do I get it hooked up?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-09-2017, 06:32 PM   #2
Networking Team |Tech

Hi there,

What is the model of your computer ASROCK motherboard? Would it be possible to post a picture of your motherboard?

Old 08-09-2017, 07:05 PM   #3
Game Team Tech

your motherboard should only need one of the two, connect one of the four pin connectors.

If it has tape around it just carefully remove it and keep the other one spare. If it is modular.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Power supply installation help
my pc is pretty old (Inspiron 620). so i decided to upgrade some parts. the ram, graphics card and power supply. everything has arrived. gtx 650ti, and a corsair gs600 power supply. This is my first attempt of installing a power supply. ive looked at numerous guides etc. ive connected the atx...
Ruuddee RAM and Power Supply Support 7 02-12-2013 12:10 PM
[SOLVED] Power Supply issue?
Hi, I've been having some issues with my PC recently. First of all, I would try to start a video game, in this case, StarCraft II, and it would freeze the PC, so I would have to hit the reset button on the computer. Problem is, I noticed it turned off the computer instantly, without restarting...
Alex_06 RAM and Power Supply Support 9 10-10-2011 11:00 PM
Power Supply or Sudden overheating?
I recently bought a new power supply, Thermaltake TR2 600w (my previous being 400w) and I also got a new graphics card, ATI RadeonHD 4650. I bought these things mainly to play Starcraft II on Ultra Settings. When I did so, the recommended settings for SC II was medium, so I put ultra to test....
DanielHorus RAM and Power Supply Support 17 03-09-2011 03:19 AM
Power Supply Information and Selection
:smile: CHOOSING AND UNDERSTANDING A POWER SUPPLY UNIT The power supply unit in today’s modern computer assumes a role probably more critical than any other single component in your system even when compared to the CPU and motherboard. Therefore, there are multiple factors that must...
Tumbleweed36 RAM and Power Supply Support 0 07-09-2006 03:41 PM