Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > RAM and Power Supply Support

User Tag List

Disk Boot Failure and Blue Screen

This is a discussion on Disk Boot Failure and Blue Screen within the RAM and Power Supply Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, About 2-3 weeks ago my computer started playing up, i switched it on and it came up with disk

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2008, 11:05 PM   #1

Exclamation

Hi,
About 2-3 weeks ago my computer started playing up, i switched it on and it came up with disk boot failure, so i restarted the computer and it started up fine.. a few days later i got a blue screen message, didn't have enough time to read it, ever since the computer starts up to disk boot failure and i restart and it works, i do that every day to use it. Today however i restarted and it was freezing, wouldn't let me into BIOS setup, or anything, but after a few restarts it worked again.. about 10minutes ago the computer came up with a blue screen as i left the room, i didn't have enough time to see it again but i had to restart again about 3 or 4 times before it worked, and when i got through the computer froze.. My specs are

Pentium 4, 3.01ghz
2 x 1gb ram.
300gb WDC WD3200 IDE hdd
150gb ST3160815a IDE hdd
2 x HL-DT-ST-DVDRAM SATA
Nvidia geforce 5200 pci-e
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-22-2008, 12:17 AM   #2
dai
TSF Team, Emeritus

power supply