Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > RAM and Power Supply Support

User Tag List

Battery Problems? 0%

This is a discussion on Battery Problems? 0% within the RAM and Power Supply Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Recently I have had some problems with my netbooks battery. I have an Asus Eee PC Seashell series something. This

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2011, 08:50 AM   #1
Registered Member

Recently I have had some problems with my netbooks battery. I have an Asus Eee PC Seashell series something. This laptop is supposed to have 11 hours of battery life but it doesnt get past 0%. This has happened to me before with this laptop. The first time this happened I was getting ready to send it back to Asus but it started working again perfectly. Now 1 month later I have the same problem its not going past 0% charge.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-29-2011, 09:32 AM   #2
Emeritus

If it's still under warranty notify the manufacturer and use the warranty.
I have doubts about the 11 hours of battery life. Manufacturer's tend to exaggerate those numbers.

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Toshiba Satellite A75 - Problem while charging battery
Hi all, I am having problems with the battery of my laptop i.e. Toshiba Satellite A75 (yeah i know it's old so plz don't advise me throw it away :normal:)... It's something like this. If my windows is running and my battery is charging on AC and is 99% charged: it suddenly gives me error that...
kromium Laptop Support 3 09-11-2011 10:32 PM
[SOLVED] low battery voltage warning - new battery!
Hi I recently replaced the BIOS battery in my 8 year old PC, which I pulled out the garage after 2 years. When I first switched it on I got the warning - no big surprise given the age of the PC. I did ask how fresh the battery stock was when I bought the new battery, and was assured it should be...
RickA1 Windows XP Support 4 06-09-2011 07:26 AM
[SOLVED] HP DV9000 Laptop Instant Shutdown Battery Issue
Hello everyone, I'm new here and I am having some laptop issues and was hoping someone might be able to assist me with them. First I would like to list my computer specs: HP DV9543CL laptop Intel Core 2 Duo T7300 2GHZ 2x 160 GB SATA HDs 2 GB RAM Running: Windows 7 x64
Billy88 Laptop Support 6 05-19-2011 11:08 AM
Gateway Solo 9500 battery problems
I've got a battery problem with my Gateway NV53A. It stopped charging at 91% a week ago. The charge control light stayed orange without any change in battery level for hours even after turning the notebook off. Then it charged only till 88% and now till 85%. The battery can not be worn out yet,...
GH12 Laptop Support 5 01-20-2011 07:26 AM
Having Problems With New Battery
I'm really needing help. I just got a new battery and charger for a Vaio PCG-733L. The charger is working fine but the battery will not charge. A warning message pops up saying that the battery isn't installed properly and then tells me I have to put the computer on sleep and then take out and put...
CooperShaw Laptop Support 4 01-02-2011 07:06 AM