Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > RAM and Power Supply Support

User Tag List

3733mhz ram speed

This is a discussion on 3733mhz ram speed within the RAM and Power Supply Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Trying to get my ram back up to 3733mhz after a bios update. From memory I have to set it

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2016, 05:38 AM   #1
Registered Member

Trying to get my ram back up to 3733mhz after a bios update. From memory I have to set it to t1 from t2 but cannot find whereto change the setting. Can anybody talk me through it please?
Mobo: ROG Maximus viii Extreme (bios 2202)
RAM: Team Group 16GB DDR4 3733 CL18-20-20-39 1.35v
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Flashed BIOS, now my RAM won't run at rated speed
I have been using a Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3 (Rev 1.1) motherboard for the past three years. I have 16GB of RAM. (4x4GB sticks of Crucial Ballistix 1866) Recently, my desktop was freezing when I booted, so I flashed the BIOS to the newest version on Gigabyte's site. The only version newer than mine...
Vintageman Motherboards, Bios & CPU 11 10-09-2014 11:58 PM
High Speed RAM for A10-5800K
I've read that better RAM has a huge impact to the APUs as compared to Intel CPUs. I'm planning on building a budget rig which will be used for gaming and surfing. I'm deciding on whether to buy 1600 CL7, 1866 CL9 or 2133 CL9. THose are my only choices and I want to maximize the potential of the...
makosalvado RAM and Power Supply Support 5 10-30-2012 07:50 AM
Windows 8 BSOD on Startup
I have being getting BSOD restarts for a while now. Frustratingly when the system restarts it runs perfectly and trouble free. It only seems to occur when the system boots from a cold start. This means that it is difficult to make hardware changes to test the system. The system ran perfectly for...
Ger.B BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 5 09-20-2012 01:47 PM
[SOLVED] Computer unbelievably slow, will more RAM fix it?
My computer is extremely, extremely slow, for example opening the Windows Calculator can take 30 or more seconds, so just imagine how slow doing actual work is. When I built the computer I intentionally built it with too little RAM to save money to upgrade it later which I still have never done....
aab1 RAM and Power Supply Support 24 07-01-2011 01:07 AM
RAM not running at proper speed
Just put together a budget build and it seems that my ram is not running that the speed it should. This is the 3rd build I have ever done and I am no means an expert at this so I need a little help. Here is what I am working with: Windows7 Home Prem 64-bit Thermaltake TR2 600W power supply AMD...
Schmukie RAM and Power Supply Support 4 03-28-2011 07:34 AM