Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Design Discussion & FAQs

User Tag List

VISIO Problem

This is a discussion on VISIO Problem within the Design Discussion & FAQs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi All, I am not sure if this the right section to ask my question. I am using Visio Pro2013

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2013, 12:09 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi All,

I am not sure if this the right section to ask my question. I am using Visio Pro2013 to draw the rack diagram (the rack contains Server, Switches, Routers). The problem that I am facing is I have router 1 unit but I cannot represent it as i unit in visio. What should I do? Is there something(like template) to download or may be changing some options in visio?

Thanks,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2013, 05:59 AM   #2
Registered Member

Can I get help?

Thanks
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Speaker Problem -- HK Soundsticks II not working
Hi all, First post here so sorry if I missed some rules. I bought HK Soundsticks II a few years ago, and recently they stopped working. The speakers would turn on, the sub would glow its usual blue light, but the input cable -- the green-tipped one which connects to the audio device -- didn't...
willrobin1 Sound Cards 6 03-25-2013 01:46 AM
New hard drive, huge problem.
Alright, so here's the deal. A while back my hard drive over heated and broke, so I bought one off a friend that used to work at a computer repair shop. So he came over and put the hard drive in for me. We started up my laptop (HP Mini 110-1000), it comes up with a blue screen for a split...
JazzyCupcakes Hard Drive Support 2 12-17-2012 06:56 PM
BSOD ntoskrnl.exe
BSOD ntoskrnl.exe Hi all, I have been getting BSOD every once in a while and after starting laptop. HP pavilion dv6 Notebook pc Home premium Windows 7 amd phenom(tm) II p960 quad -core processor 1.80 ghz 6.00 gb (5.74 gb usable) 64 bit.
immigranta BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 8 12-14-2012 08:42 AM
[SOLVED] Problem with index file & Chkdsk
Thanks for the feedback My problem is that whenever I restart the computer it goes into a chkdsk and checks for consistency It then deletes 11 index files and then recovers the correct file. Windows then corrects the problem and the boot continues normally. I do not have the problem again until...
Gotoguy Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 4 12-13-2012 03:09 PM
Halo 2 Won't install i hate it...
Hey, I just bought halo 2 at the store and i tought hmm fun game but then when i wanted to install the game it says Microsoft directx has stopped working and then i can't install the game... because i need to close the installation. I already have DX. 11 And got HD Readen 4770, AMD...
Takehofstra Game Installation Support 1 02-26-2011 07:39 PM