Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Design Discussion & FAQs

User Tag List

Update attachment in PDF editor

This is a discussion on Update attachment in PDF editor within the Design Discussion & FAQs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello all, I am not pretty sure whether i should post in the category , if is not right ,

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2011, 06:53 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hello all,

I am not pretty sure whether i should post in the category , if is not right , please admin feel free to move the thread.

I am using Nitro pdf yet there is limitation about attachment. Nitro pdf could not update the attach file. It only shows the attachment of the data that is first created. What I need is .. for instance , I create MS exel, MS word or other file types at 9 September and attach in PDF editor then modify the original file at 10 September and would like the PDF editor to update and show the attachment of 10 September data , are there any PDF editor offer such feature , please ? Absolutely, freeware is the most favorable.

Hopefully ,there is somebody know such program.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2011, 01:28 AM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

Hello and welcome to TSF.

I don't think there are any programs that have the functionality you are requesting....

Most programs wish to be stand alone and don't want to depend on outside files...

I think your best bet would be to ask for a refresh attachments options here: Frequently asked questions

Random note: while searching I found one of your other requests for help at another forum

..Notepad++ | CoffeeCup | WAMP | GIMP | VLC | Debut | CometBird | Web Dev
Old 09-25-2011, 03:01 AM   #3
Registered Member

Hello Laxer,

Thank you for your reply , I really ask other forums to sort this out since i have no idea how to organize those files and thank you for link suggestion , i will ask again there. :)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-25-2011, 11:53 PM   #4
Registered Member

Hello Laxer,

I have already submitted the ticket to nitro pdf and found that some of the supporter in your link provided is the same person who receive my issue , thus i would wait for reply from ticket support .

Thanks again :)
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
3TB HDD won't format
I recently bought a 3TB 5400RPM hard drive and placed it in an enclosure. I orginially had connected it to my PC via USB 2.0 and formatted the entire drive and everything seemed to be in working order. After that I decided to connect the drive via eSATA because of the speed increase. When...
UhOhOhNo Hard Drive Support 8 09-13-2011 08:22 PM
Redirecting Issues - rundll32.exe and System Restore.
Hi All, I suspect that my computer has recently been infected with a virus etc. Over the past several days the computer has been playing up and I have noticed that I am being directed to other web sites other than those, which I have chosen. Also, when I shut my computer down via “start” –...
thomasanthony Resolved HJT Threads 34 08-24-2011 12:52 PM
ALL files hidden. XP REPAIR "16375588.exe"
Hit a nasty link last nite and noticed Java icon pop up in the task bar. Hit Ctrl-Alt-Del to bring up task manager and it said disabled by administrator which is me and I did not do. Soon all files were hidden and only option on screen was "XP Repair" pop up. I only seem to get control in safe...
mrfurrypants Resolved HJT Threads 13 07-07-2011 06:16 PM
Antivira Av - fake AV software, completely hijacked everything
One of my family members has somehow ended up with this on their computer. I wasn't able to follow the instructions in the sticky as it wont let me run anything. DSS amd GMER just got closed as soon as I open them. I can't even open the taskmanager or add/remove programmes. There are a few removal...
parabola50 Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 9 02-22-2011 10:10 AM
Fooled by telephone trick - please help
I was fooled by someone calling me who pretended to be from Microsoft. :upset: Allowed him to remote control the PC, and he planted some trojan(s). :sigh: I did a System Restore to before the attack, ran virus checker, and spyware checker to clear what I could. :1angel: I would really...
dfreer Resolved HJT Threads 11 02-05-2011 06:06 PM