Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Design Discussion & FAQs

User Tag List

Unable to use online photo websites- HELP!

This is a discussion on Unable to use online photo websites- HELP! within the Design Discussion & FAQs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have tried every online photo program there is- Snapfish, Walgreens, CVS, etc. When I go to make a project

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 05:26 PM   #1
Registered Member

I have tried every online photo program there is- Snapfish, Walgreens, CVS, etc. When I go to make a project such as a calendar or photo book, I pick the style I want to make and when I go to "build" the actual project, the page comes up mostly blank. This is true for every one of these sites. The header of the webpage is visible, but everything below is completely blank. I have updated Java and Adobe (It was all I could think to do) and still blank pages. I am very frustrated and I would greatly appreciate any advice!! Thank you so much!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-24-2013, 10:29 PM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

OS: XP, Windows7-8, Server03, Server08, SBS2008, SBS2011, Server2012

My System

So, you are trying to use those sites to host photo's that you want shown in a webpage you are creating, Is that correct?

What is the code you are putting into the webpage?

Have you verified those sites, Wallgreens, CVS, ETC allow hotlinking of photos. I dont think they will but I have not tried.

This should probably be posted down in one of the Design forums

I work about 60 hours a week and spend the rest of my time with Family and a couple of online communities, so please be patient when waiting for a reply
Old 05-01-2013, 07:38 AM   #3
Registered Member

Hi Tomshawk,
No, I am trying to simply upload my photos to their website to create a calendar, like one you would order and give to people as a gift.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Multiple Blue Screen Errors (VISTA)
I wont post the whole story because it was quite long but here is a link to another help forum I posted on. Vista Multiple Blue Screen Errors - PC Help Forum - Windows Vista Service Pack 2 (x86) - OS came pre-installed on computer - Hardware and OS is about 3-4 years old I believe -AMD...
Npons BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 7 05-01-2012 12:42 PM
NFTS.sys file error?
Windows 7 64 bit OEM Originally installed OS was Windows XP 32 bit Age of hardware about 2-3 years Most recent installation was about a week ago BSOD's kept happening throughout my PC's life, recently installed Windows 7 and deleted the partitions to help stop the BSOD's but they still...
chikenman31 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 5 01-16-2012 03:04 AM
Desktop.ini (Trojan) found
I was infected about 2 weeks ago with a virus that was redirecting me when I selected links in my google searches and giving me fake Security Center popups. At the time, I had only Adaware installed which reported finding something like a "win32agent." I then installed other AV programs...
remo26 Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 24 12-11-2011 11:53 AM
[SOLVED] Acer Aspire 5520-5908 Keeps restarting after being on 30 secs
Okay I installed windows update the other night but apparently the laptop shut off during it(not 100% sure) either way, I went to start it and after being on my home screen for about 30 secs, the screen goes black and it keeps restarting!! I am literally going crazy! Can someone please help?! It...
0CrystaL0 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 30 07-03-2011 09:03 PM
browser links redirecting me to other websites
I think I have some type of virus. I run on windows 7. Every time I am on my browser both Internet explorer and Mozilla I click on a results link and I am redirected to a completely different site. I have already ran Malwarebytes and nothing was found . What can I do to fix this?
zay812 Resolved HJT Threads 10 06-12-2011 06:00 PM