Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Design Discussion & FAQs

User Tag List

TSF site help with signature

This is a discussion on TSF site help with signature within the Design Discussion & FAQs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I know this is stupid, and it probably shouldn't go in this category, but I couldn't find a better one,

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2012, 11:21 AM   #1
Registered Member

I know this is stupid, and it probably shouldn't go in this category, but I couldn't find a better one, so..:

How do you change your signature? I've looked all over the User CP and stuff, and I can't find it anywhere. Where is it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2012, 12:11 PM   #2
Moderator Hardware Team

My System

Go to User CP, then look in the Your Control Panel column on the left. Scroll down to Settings & Options and click the Edit Signature link.

Disable Social Media Buttons: adblockplus.org/en/features#socialmedia
Old 07-25-2012, 10:35 PM   #3
Moderator, Design Team

My System

You won't be able to edit your signature as you don't have one at the moment and won't be able to until you have 500 posts under your belt or become a member of a team - this is a measure put in place to a) reward ongoing contributions and b) to control & manage storage space on the servers

keep posting and the time between 12-500 will fly

[CENTER]Audacity
Irfan View GSpot

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2012, 11:11 PM   #4
Troubled

Thanks zuluclayman for making things clearly. Actually, you should post it in the home screen under 'Forum rules' section so that everyone should aware of it.
Closed Thread