Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Design Discussion & FAQs

User Tag List

Text Editor with customizable background

This is a discussion on Text Editor with customizable background within the Design Discussion & FAQs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Guys, do you know of any Text Editors with customizable backgrounds? It'd be nice to find one that you can

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 03:38 AM   #1
Registered Member

Arrow

Guys, do you know of any Text Editors with customizable backgrounds? It'd be nice to find one that you can tweak for writing text during the night time.Both Note/Word Pad blind you with their white background.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2012, 04:56 AM   #2
- Microsoft Support
BSOD Kernel Dump Analyst

My System

Jarte, FREE Word Processor Based on Microsoft's WordPad Engine based on the MS Wordpad engine (though you probably wouldn't guess that by looking at it!) might be worth a try, it's a love it or hate it software but highly customisable.

Choose the Minimal layout is simplest way, Tools > Options > Document Background Color ...

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Using Nero to burn mp3s to audio cd
I get an error when burning an audio cd, so got a coaster. Pasted the log file below. So what is wrong ? Thanks. Windows XP 5.1 IA32
zhong Windows XP Support 8 12-19-2011 02:28 PM
A few Questions
Hey guys I have a few more questions, I have been slowly working on my site and looking for stuff to do it like the software to set up a social site kinda like fb or myspace. well any ways I also wanted to set up a message board for the site for people to get help or talk about stuff, for now it...
Dblanchard1278 Web Design & Development 27 07-25-2011 01:47 AM
Placing YouTube Video Code
Hello all, I am working with a CSS based template. I would like to post the following YouTube video code: <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="293" height="237" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_7wSn8yVla4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>V INTO THE FOLLOWING CODE...
Acer2000 Web Design & Development 7 04-23-2011 12:07 PM
Burning error in audio blank using Nero 6
I have a burning error in audio blank using Nero 6. Below is my log, What is the problem ? Windows XP 5.1 IA32 WinAspi: - ahead WinASPI: File 'C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero\Wnaspi32.dll': Ver=2.0.1.74, size=164112 bytes, created 10/26/2004 5:35:34 PM
zhong Windows XP Support 12 01-13-2011 11:22 PM