Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Design Discussion & FAQs

User Tag List

Sony Vegas Pro 12 Question

This is a discussion on Sony Vegas Pro 12 Question within the Design Discussion & FAQs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. So I got a video, I'm going to describe it briefly for easier understanding. It's a video of a game,

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2013, 08:14 AM   #1
Registered Member

So I got a video, I'm going to describe it briefly for easier understanding.

It's a video of a game, and slightly below the video there's a row of text which I don't want it, my objective is I want to cut out the row of text below and I want to replace it with another text into the video, same place.

Any idea how to do it with Sony Vegas Pro 12? Please help thank you!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sony Vegas Pro 11 - Rendering Stuck on a Specific Time
Hi guys, i have been using Sony Vegas for a while with no problems, but on my last video i got some troubles. When i render the video, the rendering stuck at 98%. Detailed Symptoms: - Rendering stuck/freezes. - The preview screen goes black permanently. - The "Remaining Time" keep counting...
_Birdy_ Graphic Design, Digital Imaging, and Multimedia 4 11-06-2013 03:17 PM
Multiple BSODs - Win8 x64 - can't troubleshoot myself
Hi, I'm an engineering student and I'm trying hard to troubleshoot my BSODs problems born with the installation of Windows 8 x64 and/or of a new SSD. I see this forum is full of highly technical answers I liked and also good helpers so I chose to register for your help. Let's follow your...
cmatte BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 20 07-18-2013 07:18 AM
Failed to find suitable display device for WoW
Hi, My name is Penjamum and I am having some problems with my desktop computer. I recently received said computer from my parents after my laptop got lost or stolen during my last house move. I installed and updated WoW and now everytime I try to start the game a message pops up, after I click play...
Penjamum Video Card Support 11 03-06-2012 02:45 AM
[SOLVED] Cannot see preview video on Sony Vegas Pro 10?
When I import/Open up a video file into sony vegas pro 10 and click play, all I hear is the audio and no video. I used to have sony vegas pro 10 on my old PC and it used to play in the top left, but it is not there... Can somebody help me show the video preview section please, as it is...
TrooPeRZz Graphic Design, Digital Imaging, and Multimedia 7 04-17-2011 10:42 AM