Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Design Discussion & FAQs

User Tag List

[SOLVED] Corel Draw Help. =D

This is a discussion on [SOLVED] Corel Draw Help. =D within the Design Discussion & FAQs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Okay, so I was wondering in downloading fonts for Corel Draw, what folder do I place it in? We were

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 05:37 PM   #1

Okay, so I was wondering in downloading fonts for Corel Draw, what folder do I place it in?

We were having this problem at work and I know that it has to go into a folder, but not sure what. Or do I have to make a new folder for it?

I don't have Corel Draw on this computer, but it's on one of the computers we use at work. If you could help, that would be wonderful. =3

Please and thank you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-07-2007, 06:03 PM   #2
Moderator Hardware Team

My System

Hi, welcome to TSF

CorelDraw uses the standard Windows\Fonts folder.

Go to Control Panel > Fonts, then File > 'Install new font', place a tick in the 'Copy fonts to Fonts folder' box, navigate to the folder or CD where your new fonts are and select the ones you want.

Note: having too many fonts installed will slow down your computer, so try and install just the ones you need, preferably no more than 100.

Disable Social Media Buttons: adblockplus.org/en/features#socialmedia
Old 06-08-2007, 07:00 AM   #3

Thank you!
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hello and Corel Draw 10 can't run under user type login (Windows XP)
Hello Every body I'm new here. I got a problem. I've installed a Windows XP Pro SP2 on my box. And I create a user that were a member of the users group. But when I Log on using that user I can't run Corel Draw 10. I've already tried to set the security of a several files that associated to Corel...
Firecatz Windows XP Support 1 03-11-2006 12:08 PM
Direct3D/Direct Draw video problems
First post, so not sure if this belongs in this forum. Suddenly couldn't play Battlefield 1942, WarHammer or Prince of Persia. (But Star Wars Battlefront works fine... go figure) Battlefield opens to EA video blurb and hangs, video freezes, audio stutters. Warhammer and PoP simply stop at a...
bretheweb Windows XP Support 3 01-22-2005 05:44 PM
Display Issues with Win XP
I recently purchased a new monitor. I was attempting to go under the display properties to update the refresh rate when I found that most of my options in the "Advanced" section were grayed out. It appears that my system has defaulted to the "Default Monitor" settings and is locking in. I pulled...
tarheel Windows XP Support 11 12-29-2004 08:37 PM
Anyone/someone Wanna Break This Down For Me???
well i just thought i'd throw this up here...and see if anyone had any suggestions or comments and any ideas on how to speed/upgrade my PC... ******************** * System Summary * ...
jordan_stahr Other Hardware Support 3 09-13-2004 10:16 PM
"Epox 8RDA3+" with "Winfast A280 LE Agp8x"
I can't make my video card work agp8x! Although I enabled agp 8x support from bios 3dmark03 system details says: "support 4x and 8x, 4x enabled" I upgraded the bios with the latest ("leadtek uk" advised so but didn't help). I can't figure out the problem, can anybody help? System and driver...
TheFoister Video Card Support 0 08-14-2003 04:01 AM