Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Design Discussion & FAQs

User Tag List

replace the name in title bar

This is a discussion on replace the name in title bar within the Design Discussion & FAQs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I need some support, could any tell me how to replace the name of a software viewable in title bar

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 03:00 AM   #1
Registered Member

I need some support, could any tell me how to replace the name of a software viewable in title bar with anyother xyz name.

I want to display "saint" instead of Peachtree in the tilebar.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-15-2007, 08:08 AM   #2
Macintosh Methodology Wizard - TSF Retired

OS: Mac OS X 10.8.5, MS Win 7 Pro & Ultimate, iOS 9.3.5

My System

Send a message via AIM to sinclair_tm Send a message via MSN to sinclair_tm

of what app? what window?
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cannot Find Server in IE Title bar
Hi, I am working on ASP.Net application. I facing problem in IE title bar. Let me explain the scenario. My web application works fine and it shows title perfectly in title bar. Now I stop the IIS and I run my application, I get cannot find server page and the title show Can not find...
ymdomar Internet Explorer & Edge Forum 1 07-07-2005 06:57 AM
VX2 Malware Help
Hello team, I am new to all this and am in no way the most computer literate person in the world but i desperately need help. I know i have been infected by that irritating VX2 malware stuff but i cannot remove it from my system. I have used a number of antivirus/spyware programms without...
Alonso Inactive Malware Help Topics 34 01-10-2005 08:58 PM
My Hijackthis log - Please help !!
Have already tried Spybot, CWShredder, Ad-aware SE but with no luck... CWShredder is now giving me the following error message: "CWShredder has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience".... Here is my Hijackthis log: Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.0 Scan...
jrperez Resolved HJT Threads 33 01-08-2005 09:16 AM
IE links bar
At some point, quite by accident, I clicked & dragged at the bottom of the address bar in IE 6.0, and was able to install a new bar just for links. This was great! Then I had to re-install my system, & was able to do the same thing, but it took quite a little doing, as most of the time nothing...
GolferJohn Win 98 & ME Support 14 04-07-2003 07:40 AM