Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Design Discussion & FAQs

User Tag List

Reliable UK Webhosting Companies

This is a discussion on Reliable UK Webhosting Companies within the Design Discussion & FAQs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Just wanted to know if anyone can suggest any web hosting companies that offer a lot of web space. At

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 01:43 PM   #1
Registered Member

Just wanted to know if anyone can suggest any web hosting companies that offer a lot of web space. At the moment all I can find are companies based in the USA

The best company i could find was a US site www.hostmysite.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2008, 06:41 AM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

OS: Windows 7 Ultimate X64 and x86 SP1 & Windows XP Pro SP3

My System

I am currently using Easyspace at the moment with no problems. The only issue I would have is the fact that you can only talk to an actual person for tech help from Mon to Fri 9-5. Apart from that They give you plenty of space and bandwidth (depending on package of course) for a good price.
Old 10-24-2008, 02:40 PM   #3
TSF Enthusiast

Probably too late for you Newbeee, but United Hosting are absolutely the only people to go with. The have UK based servers, also US based servers : you get your choice. They're not the cheapest, but they have 24 hour, 365 days a year support, and that is truly fast response and very technically competent.
I'm not their advertising manger, honest, but I am a very happy customer with them, have been for about 4 years. They also have a very active user forum specifically for their customers, and that is also extremely helpful.
Try www (dot) unitedhosting (dot) co (dot) uk
Good luck.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2008, 08:10 AM   #4

this is not a recommendation, but one I am considering myself... freeola. they are offering unlimited free webspace if you sign up for them as your isp.
Closed Thread