Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Design Discussion & FAQs

User Tag List

page not found message at blogspot

This is a discussion on page not found message at blogspot within the Design Discussion & FAQs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. RE: blog url: Μεσοχώρα - Αχελώος SOS Hi, I was editing one my blog pages. What I did was to

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2017, 03:58 AM   #1
Registered Member

RE: blog url: Μεσοχώρα - Αχελώος SOS

Hi,

I was editing one my blog pages. What I did was to rename one of the titles in the pages that are themselves linked to another page. After that when I click on the link of the page at the navigation bar (4th link from the top) I get the message '"the page you are looking for does not exist". But the page does exist in the blog and the links to the titles are the correct ones. In fact when I am editing the blog everything works.

When i click on the hyperlink at the editing mode (left hand side bar) I see the correct link (Μεσοχώρα Αχελώος SOS - Βιβλιοθήκη: Άρθρα) but when I click on the link at the navigation bar I get a different one (https://library-mesochora-acheloos-so...g-post_78.html).

The blog is in Greek sorry...

Do you have any idea how to resolve this?

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CPU at 100% most of the time.
Hi guys, Lately I have been having a problem with my PC. On several occasions my PC has slowed right down and virtually ground to a halt. When I've checked it with Task Manager, it shows that the processor is running at 100%, and that there are over 40 processes running at once. This can happen...
Hairymartin1966 Resolved HJT Threads 35 08-09-2013 11:33 AM
[SOLVED] Malware pest
dds and attach as requested I see dds.txt is showing sidekick DDS (Ver_2012-11-20.01) - NTFS_AMD64 Internet Explorer: 9.0.8112.16464 BrowserJavaVersion: 10.13.2 Run by norman at 14:12:17 on 2013-02-22 Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 6.1.7601.1.1252.44.1033.18.3838.2410 . AV:...
norman1 Resolved HJT Threads 20 02-27-2013 02:38 PM
possibly spyware, adware or what ever else.
Hi all, when i open a browser, it automatically direct me to some random sites. I tried making my default homepage something else but it still does the same thing. I would believe that it is either spyware or adware. Moreover, I have experienced that sometimes when i idol from my computer, it...
kewin118 Resolved HJT Threads 19 10-30-2012 04:49 AM
[SOLVED] Rootkit infection & Adware BHO Problems
Hello, the infected machine is a Dell Latitude D820 Laptop. Trendmicro Housecall found Rootkits, Trojans and Adware BHO. The Windows Text Editor Notepad has been affected by not allowing the past function for log data. Also having a problem with IE8's Search Addon. An Addon called "Search Results"...
Keith_R Resolved HJT Threads 22 10-03-2012 10:51 PM