Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Design Discussion & FAQs

User Tag List

My Mootools slider nightmare

This is a discussion on My Mootools slider nightmare within the Design Discussion & FAQs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello everyone hope all is well. I was told by a friend to come to this site in search of

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 08:24 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hello everyone hope all is well.
I was told by a friend to come to this site in search of help for what must be the most aggravating nightmare I've ever dealt with.

First..the Mootools Slider. I've been wanting to setup more then one slider for one page. The first slider is prefect, works the way it should. However..other sliders following the first one, nothing works. The images will not slide or even display the arrows. I did post the actual issue in jsfiddle.
Slideitmoo - jsFiddle
The "working" result isn't shown (I've been attempting to also learn jsfiddle in my quest to get these issues solved.) However, the jsfiddle displays exactly what I get when I put more then one slider on the same page.

I really hope someone can help me figure out what I'm doing wrong and help me fix this issue.

Thank you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Help on Nivo Slider on my site!
I am having problems setting up a nivo slider on my site. It basically messes up the structure and it doesn't work correctly. I have all the files there. Here is the HTML Code on my website: <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"...
konradgoat Web Design & Development 25 03-11-2012 05:53 PM
Having Trouble Installing jquery Slider
I'm using a free program that generates all the codes needed for a slider. The slider looks great on my local computer. However, when I followed the instructions and uploaded to my host server, the slider does not work on my website. I'm sure I failed to upload something correctly. I...
10chiens Web Design & Development 7 11-15-2011 10:29 AM
[SOLVED] Wireless Driver for XP nightmare
Hi folks, I'm having a bit of a nightmare getting my Vaio laptop's wireless up and running. I've been reading through the forums and doing multiple online searches but really can't get to the bottom of this one, so thought I'd best ask for help! I've installed Win XP on my VAIO VGN-NR38M,...
MattVA1O Driver Support 6 05-05-2011 04:27 AM