Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Design Discussion & FAQs

User Tag List

moving a column alongside another

This is a discussion on moving a column alongside another within the Design Discussion & FAQs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi all, I am on windows 7 using Apache open office. I have six pages and each has a single

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2019, 07:31 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi all, I am on windows 7 using Apache open office.
I have six pages and each has a single column of books with authors.I wish to
take a column from one page and align it against another. Ideally ending up with only 2 pages with 3 columns on each.I have tried to copy and paste but they just get mixed together.Is there a way to do this. Thanks for any advice.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
COUNTIF Sheet2 column A:A or column B:B = Sheet1 A2
Excel 2010 In my workbook, the data on Sheet 2 is: column A - customer # column B - service tech name column C - service performed column D - service performed column E - service performed column F - service performed
LG2 Microsoft Office support 0 11-18-2015 09:11 AM
[SOLVED] Auto fill column (text) based on value in another column
Excel 2010 I have added a (blank) column A to my sheet. In column B, there is a list of alpha/numeric customer account numbers. Each office has an individual letter identifier, which is in the first position of the customer number (consistant). I need to enter the name of the office in column...
LG2 Microsoft Office support 3 11-19-2013 10:32 AM
letterhead design with column and borders (word2007)
Hello Iím trying to create a letterhead for my resume and my cover letter . While browsing through books and website 2 design catched my eye .... The problem is Iím unable to create either of them ! (see jpg for each of the original design , word file for my own version of the...
jiquvox Microsoft Office support 1 10-12-2011 11:42 AM
Excel formula to populate a column with categories dependant on other cell text
Hi, I cannot figure out what formula should be used if I want to populate additional column with a category, that would be taken from another sheet, depending on a value from certain text field. Example is given in a file where in "Data" sheet I have a column with certain data. I want to...
Timuras Microsoft Office support 1 08-01-2011 06:41 AM
VBA Conditioning Formatting
I'm working on a spreadsheet that incorporates military date formats and needs specific formatting based upon earlier columns and the date of the cell. I have all the colors in RGB format, and I was hoping it would work, but it didn't. I don't know if it was my attempt to code it or something,...
DDAoN Microsoft Office support 0 06-27-2011 07:55 PM