Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Design Discussion & FAQs

User Tag List

How do I download fonts?

This is a discussion on How do I download fonts? within the Design Discussion & FAQs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, can anyone tell me how to download free fonts, or more to the point where do I download them

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 11:22 AM   #1

Hi, can anyone tell me how to download free fonts, or more to the point where do I download them to, so I can use them in Corel draw?
Thanks........L
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2007, 03:29 PM   #2

to be honest just use google and you'll find websites out there. this is just one i hit.
as for installing them, download the font to your HD somewhere. open the fonts icon in the control panel and under file select install. then browse to the location to where you have the downloaded fonts.

be advised, do not install a lot of fonts because it will slow your pc down the more windows has to load everytime it starts.
Old 03-23-2007, 12:28 AM   #3

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2007, 10:41 AM   #4
Registered Member

Another source of great free fonts is dafont.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can a hacker download files through my IP?
Hello, this is my first post and I have a question. Earlier, I was attempting to download a file through Rapidshare. Before you can download from them they have that "Letter code" that you have to put in before you can get to the file. So on my first few tries, every time I tried to input the code...
prez General Computer Security 7 03-21-2007 11:01 AM
syswrk.a trojan
Help! I cant remove this trojan syswrk.a trojan....ive scan with avg, avg antispyware, ccleaner, spybot, adaware, and etc but still cannot remove it even when i turn off the monitoring restore mode. Can anybody plsss...my pc is so slow....Thanks! Here's my hijack log and panda active scan ...
bzzkarat Resolved HJT Threads 13 02-14-2007 09:14 PM
Download Speed problem with Videos
Hi I am currently on a 1.5mb/256k plan. My normal download speed averages say 160 KB/s. About a week ago this speed reduced down to around 40KB/s when I was trying to download one file. However I can now download 4 files at once and they all achieve around 40KB/s, giving me a total of...
adobereader Windows XP Support 2 02-14-2007 06:41 AM
Suspect Infected
Please refer to my previous post https://www.techsupportforum.com//security-center/general-computer-security//98274-security-update.html I did scanning and uninstalled Malware according to the 5 steps. Scanning results: 1. Symantec - no virus
sher Inactive Malware Help Topics 28 05-15-2006 12:16 AM
very serious problems
2 days ago I noticed that my computer was having some major problems ..... I went to use programs and they would come up with a windows installer window instead of opening the program..... when i tried to do a disk cleanup from the start/programs/system tools area the window that usually has all...
vampyr2005 Resolved HJT Threads 24 03-22-2005 10:14 PM