Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Design Discussion & FAQs

User Tag List

Great!I can see dvds on bus with my ipod.

This is a discussion on Great!I can see dvds on bus with my ipod. within the Design Discussion & FAQs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hey guys,my brother gAve a iPod which can play DVD to me as a present.Today,I try to use **spam, spam,

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2006, 05:01 AM   #1

Hey guys,my brother gAve a iPod which can play DVD to me as a present.Today,I try to use **spam, spam, spam** to convert my favourite DVDs to ipod.That 's great!I can see the surprising movies on bus with my ipod.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2006, 05:17 AM   #2

yeah and u can also put a port of linux on there and make ur ipod better cause then u can also play Doom ...
Old 11-07-2006, 10:17 AM   #3
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

Send a message via ICQ to ebackhus Send a message via AIM to ebackhus Send a message via MSN to ebackhus Send a message via Yahoo to ebackhus Send a message via Skype™ to ebackhus
Just out of curiousity... Why would you want to watch a movie on such a tiny screen?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2006, 03:29 PM   #4
Henry

Why do people drive Hummers?

I think this is cool, but I'll never own an iPod.
Old 11-07-2006, 09:00 PM   #5
Macintosh Methodology Wizard - TSF Retired

OS: Mac OS X 10.8.5, MS Win 7 Pro & Ultimate, iOS 9.3.5

My System

Send a message via AIM to sinclair_tm Send a message via MSN to sinclair_tm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebackhus View Post
Just out of curiousity... Why would you want to watch a movie on such a tiny screen?
because carrying around a 32" is ridiculous.

no really, i'm all for the ipod, but because i have an older one without a color screen, i can't justify getting a new one that can. why for about the same price i can get a psp, which has a bigger, wider, screen, and can also play some really cool games.

and how is it we just fell for this spam to advertise the dvd to ipod software?
Old 11-08-2006, 02:52 AM   #6

lol i have no idea but that was a semi legitimate post gj haha

and i agree psp for the win id like to see a tiny external harddrive for it that would be nice that can be connected through the media card slot
Old 11-08-2006, 06:35 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinclair_tm View Post

no really, i'm all for the ipod, but because i have an older one without a color screen, i can't justify getting a new one that can. why for about the same price i can get a psp, which has a bigger, wider, screen, and can also play some really cool games.

haha,A computer has a bigger, wider, screen, and can also play some really cool games.
Old 11-08-2006, 06:37 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebackhus View Post
I have a long way home,I love watch movie on the long way.Do u have any good choice?
Old 11-08-2006, 06:47 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinclair_tm View Post

In fact ,a PSP is bigger and heavier than ipod.And it's main feature is cool games but not movie.If you want to,you have to use some software .So PSP is just a playboy.
Old 11-08-2006, 06:51 AM   #10

1. i like playboy bunnys lol
2. i play more games then watch movies (figures the gaming team)

but ipods are nice im waiting to see the Zune and how well it performs but otherwise i dont need gadgets that do things half the way what my laptop can do

preference on movies ? there was another thread on this
Old 11-08-2006, 12:41 PM   #11

My System

ok, remember, this is a family forum, so lets leave the bunnies out of this. second, since copying one's dvds to a different format, even if you own the dvd, is still of questionable legality in the usa, please follow the rules and don't post the name (or link to) of any app that can convert dvds to other formats. lastly, the offline section would be the best place to ask for movie recommendations. there are all kinds of people there that would love to give you their choices.

@superfall, please try not to multiple post in the same thread like that, it is frowned upon here.
Old 11-09-2006, 07:05 AM   #12
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

Send a message via ICQ to ebackhus Send a message via AIM to ebackhus Send a message via MSN to ebackhus Send a message via Yahoo to ebackhus Send a message via Skype™ to ebackhus
If I want protable movies I bring one of my laptops. Either one can playback a DVD movie just fine.
Old 11-09-2006, 05:58 PM   #13
Henry

But,......... I see where E and superfall are coming from.

If I go somewhere on a trip then I would bring my nonexistant laptop to watch DVDs on. If I go just to here and there then I would bring my nonexistant iPod to watch vids on.
Old 11-10-2006, 11:05 AM   #14

My System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spatcher View Post
If I go somewhere on a trip then I would bring my nonexistant laptop to watch DVDs on. If I go just to here and there then I would bring my nonexistant iPod to watch vids on.
you have those too? i love mine
Closed Thread