Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Design Discussion & FAQs

User Tag List

Dreamweaver CSS6 Toolbar

This is a discussion on Dreamweaver CSS6 Toolbar within the Design Discussion & FAQs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Please look at the arrow. I looked at this video and have no idea to get that toolbar Dreamweaver tutorials

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2013, 05:53 AM   #1
Registered Member

Please look at the arrow.

I looked at this video and have no idea to get that toolbar
Dreamweaver tutorials place insert sliced png images convert to html div tags cs3 my simple easy way - YouTube

My toolbar is right now like this

I want toolbar like this

Please help me get this custom toolbar in CSS6. Thank you. Is there something I missed? Or maybe I am just to stupid to understand. Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2013, 07:01 AM   #2
Moderator Hardware Team

My System

The video is showing a program called Fireworks and the screenshot is from Photoshop (both are Adobe programs). You're using Dreamweaver, also from Adobe, which appears to use a different menu layout.

You can toggle the Tools bar using the Window menu, but I don't see a way of changing its appearance.

Disable Social Media Buttons: adblockplus.org/en/features#socialmedia
Old 03-12-2013, 07:44 AM   #3
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by koala View Post
The video is showing a program called Fireworks and the screenshot is from Photoshop (both are Adobe programs). You're using Dreamweaver, also from Adobe, which appears to use a different menu layout.

You can toggle the Tools bar using the Window menu, but I don't see a way of changing its appearance.
Thanks for the information.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
my little brother put a virus on my computer
all my bookmarks and tabs have been removed from firefox and google chrome , sticky notes are blank :sad: , and all video picture and music files say "locked" can someone point me in the right direction of where to post this question please
mohammadshafi Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 5 06-06-2012 12:16 PM
Problem with windows live movie maker -the system cannot find path specified
Typical, I updated my spybot, spyware blaster and ad-adware. I ran them and since i did i found a few problems. My keyboard switched to US style. I fixed that but when I tried to run windows movie maker i found the problem "the system cannot find the path specified". there may be more...
paul2louise Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 4 05-16-2012 06:45 AM
Links within email using Internet Explorer
Hi Currently using IE 9. Also have Mozilla Firefox installed. Any mail received in my yahoo account with a URL link, if I click on the link it does not activate. All that happens is a blank in the tabbed area at top with IE icon. Any advice appreciated as what might the cause and how to...
xonkie Internet Explorer & Edge Forum 25 05-12-2011 08:16 AM
[SOLVED] Internet Explorer 8
Hello, I am experiencing problems with IE which will not open at all. The following warning appears on screen. An unhandled exception occured in 3rd party module and will be closed. You may send Auto report to development center for further investigation. I have saved a copy of the...
Georgefry Internet Explorer & Edge Forum 12 04-14-2011 12:34 AM
Had a virus think i got rid of it but still having some problems
Hi, I think I might be in the wrong part of this forum but not sure. Well I had a virus and I ran malwarebytes it found a trojan got rid of it and I haven't gotten the blue screen since. But my problem is when I try to play online games (WoW and League of Legends) I will randomly disconnect. But...
liamedwards1995 Resolved HJT Threads 27 03-12-2011 03:24 PM