Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Design Discussion & FAQs

User Tag List

cpanel 1.1 icons dont display

This is a discussion on cpanel 1.1 icons dont display within the Design Discussion & FAQs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, I have been asked by my employer to create 6 email addresses, which is a 5 minuet job usually,

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2015, 09:12 PM   #1
Registered Member

Question

Hi, I have been asked by my employer to create 6 email addresses, which is a 5 minuet job usually, but for some reason after logging into the cpanel for the website, none of the icons are displaying instead just a list of hyperlinks where the icons should be.

Clicking on the hyperlinks just gives a message saying session cookie has timed out and asks to be logged in again. doing this just returns me to the same hyperlink page and loops every time I try to click on any hyperlink.

On occasions when clicking on the email account option I need will get me into the email creation page after resigning in, but the page does not work.

I have attached a printout of what the page looks like. Does anyone know hot to fix this issue, because I have tried it on a range of operating systems and web browser's. I have even tried setting the privacy settings down to low which is what is recommended on the cpanel forum.

cpanel issue.pdf
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-16-2015, 08:17 AM   #2
Design Team

OS: Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 10, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2012, Linux, UNIX

My System

It sounds like the CSS for formatting cPanel has broken. If memory serves, they are stored at "./frontend/{theme}/css/{cssfile}". It could also be that someone was messing with the internal CSS for the index file and broke it. If the CSS files and internal styling are intact, then it could be that someone accidentally deleted the images, but the additional formatting losses indicate it's the entire CSS.

Without access to the cPanel that's having the issue, that's the best assessment I can provide. Check your cPanel installation directories, specifically the theme sub-directories, for any missing files. I assume yall have a recent back-up to compare it against. If you don't have a recent back-up, yall may want to considering adding cPanel to the back-up list.

I hope this helps. ^^
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search