Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Design Discussion & FAQs

User Tag List

Cannot save image to computer

This is a discussion on Cannot save image to computer within the Design Discussion & FAQs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I'm not exactly sure where this should go on this site, so if I should put this someplace else please

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2012, 11:11 AM   #1
Registered Member

I'm not exactly sure where this should go on this site, so if I should put this someplace else please tell me. Also, it should probably go on my host's support forum, but I'll either not get an answer or just not get the problem fixed in the end.

I have a website hosted by Webs (it's a free account), and I put some pictures in my photo gallery. I lost them on my computer, and I want them back. However, I can't right-click on the image to save it to my computer. I think it might be because it's inside a hyperlink to the next image in the gallery, but I can't right-click it at all, like a normal linked image would. I have tried it with Safari and Internet Explorer. The link is https://nuttyforums.webs.com/.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-24-2012, 11:40 AM   #2
Registered Member

There are a number of different ways to access the image. The method I would use since it's your website is just access the websites root folder and copy the image via an FTP client of your choice.
Old 07-24-2012, 01:28 PM   #3
Registered Member

I cannot connect to the server with the FTP client. I don't think Webs supports FTP.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2012, 09:41 PM   #4
Registered Member

How are you uploading the content? Is it a web browser FTP client?
Old 07-27-2012, 09:39 PM   #5
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scythe Studios View Post
How are you uploading the content? Is it a web browser FTP client?
No, it's just a simple uploading window from the host.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
VIRUS HACKED MY COMPUTER p8hpzwgf4.exe
this virus is stuck in my computer symantec call it infostealer said it s clean but keaps coming back i have only two reports dds and attach the thired i cant do seem like the virus is blocking when i try to run it i get a massage that it could not run becouse its ust by another ?? PLEASE HELP...
OYE Resolved HJT Threads 61 04-22-2012 06:40 PM
w32/blaster.worm follow up
My original post was closed due to inactivity. (I borrowed a computer while waiting for info and just procrastinated dealing with this issue) Here is the link to the original post: https://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/w32-blaster-worm-follow-up-613982.html I have downloaded the...
danib.3 Resolved HJT Threads 40 01-04-2012 07:05 AM
Need help - IE crashing and random redirects
I got the Windows repair virus virus a few days ago and was able to remove most of the symptoms using MBAM and Spybot but I still have a few issues: 1. IE 8 crashes upon launch most of the time. Mozilla Firefox works fine for now and I can live with it but need IE for some of my applications....
jb40967 Resolved HJT Threads 12 07-23-2011 08:03 AM
Brother's computer had a rootkit, was reformatted, and now it isn't working properly
I did not know whether to post this Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help or in Windows XP Support. I apologize if this is in the wrong place. This is not a problem with my own computer, but with my brother's. He and his family are staying with us for a while and I guess their computer got a rootkit. They...
Piper Resolved HJT Threads 35 01-31-2011 02:09 PM
Power Supply Information and Selection
:smile: CHOOSING AND UNDERSTANDING A POWER SUPPLY UNIT The power supply unit in today’s modern computer assumes a role probably more critical than any other single component in your system even when compared to the CPU and motherboard. Therefore, there are multiple factors that must...
Tumbleweed36 RAM and Power Supply Support 0 07-09-2006 03:41 PM