Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Design Discussion & FAQs

User Tag List

Camera App Question

This is a discussion on Camera App Question within the Design Discussion & FAQs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I am trying to simplify how photos of employees are saved by either buying software or developing an application within

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2014, 01:12 PM   #1
Registered Member

I am trying to simplify how photos of employees are saved by either buying software or developing an application within Access. What I want to do is be able to take an employee's picture and name it something like this: Lastname Firstname EmpID.jpg. I have an excel sheet of the employees I am taking photos of that day, so an import would be ideal. Does anyone have any suggestions as far as software or maybe some VBA that would speed up this process. Since I've been in this position, I've determined that they are currently using the logitech software to take a picture, renaming each picture manually, and then moving the pictures from the default location to a server location. Thanks for any help!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Win32.2URface.bho
A scan using spybot recently found this on my pc. Spybot does not remove it. The malware removers do not remove it as its a clever little bug and blocks them. How can I get it off my pc? I looked through my task manager in safe mode and didnt see any suspicious processes.
khuminis Resolved HJT Threads 40 07-26-2014 02:39 PM
Scam Virus Shield app top paid app in Play Store
Scam Virus Shield app top paid app in Play Store | Malwarebytes Unpacked
JMH3143 Computer Security News 0 04-08-2014 09:53 PM
Buying a new camera
I'm looking to buy a new camera since the lense shutters on my point and shoot camera as not working well as often cover the shot. I was debating whether I should get a DSLR camera but was then discouraged by the prices since I don't want to spend more than 100$. I want something that I don't need...
Solidify Photographer's Corner 25 08-21-2013 09:34 AM