Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Design Discussion & FAQs

User Tag List

Adobe Lifecycle Designer ES 8.2

This is a discussion on Adobe Lifecycle Designer ES 8.2 within the Design Discussion & FAQs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I am trying to get the concept of allowing the user to choose a value from one combo box and

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2011, 05:20 AM   #1
Registered Member

I am trying to get the concept of allowing the user to choose a value from one combo box and fill a second combo box with another set of values. I have copied the Livecyle help document but I cannot get the thing to work. I have obviously missed something important, or it is not telling me something.

When I test the form all I get is a silly noise, there are no values shown in the dropdown but the Sample XML file is bound to the control.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Viruses, Lagging, Crashing, explorer, svchost, system32 and more..
I'm at wits end with my computer and think I'll have to get it sent to a professional but alas, I'm in Oz, I don't know who to go to or what prices they charge or how long they hold it for. I start uni again in a month and I want a working computer - so this is my last resort! Will try to explain...
sillychook Resolved HJT Threads 20 02-06-2011 03:12 AM
Adobe Flash sandbox security busted by researcher
A security researcher has found a gap in the way Adobe Systems has fortified its Flash Player for better security, which could result in data being stolen and sent to a remote server. Billy Rios, a researcher who is a security engineer for Google, published on his personal blog a way to get...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 01-07-2011 12:04 PM