Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Web Serving and Management

User Tag List

Weird issue trying to view my dev website

This is a discussion on Weird issue trying to view my dev website within the Web Serving and Management forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi guys, I have a weird issue that I cannot solve and is hoping someone here can help me out.

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2014, 12:49 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi guys,

I have a weird issue that I cannot solve and is hoping someone here can help me out. I have a server that contain multiple dev sites and I've been working on it for years without any problems. Then one day last week, when I tried to view the site via the web brower, it's either lagging (5 minutes to display the webpage) or display the error message: "webpage is not available". This works for my co-worker who works at another location but not on any machine on my network. Even my IT from another state can view the site without any issue. I currently don't have any issue going to sites like yahoo.com, youtube.com, etc. It's just sites from my dev server. I tried rebooting my router and that didn't work either. I tried testing this on different browsers (chrome, ff and ie) and machines on the same network as mine and it didn't work either.

Do you have any other suggestions on what I can do to fix this issue. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks,

Thomas
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Weird startup issue, displays Y
Thats literally it. I turn my computer on, then instead of booting into windows, giving me an error, restarting itself or anything, I get the letter y, in lower case. I press a key, another Y appears a bit further down. and again and again. I have no idea what is causing this, but I'm pretty...
Fieran Hard Drive Support 1 04-29-2014 02:14 PM
view website filezilla
hi, How can I view a websites files/folders without an account? Let me explain a bit... Im not trying to 'hack' anything or obtain any data which isnt mine, Theres a website with drivers on it but I dont want to download each 1 indivudually, I would just like to view the folder via filezilla...
-unkn0wn- File and Application Sharing 1 10-24-2011 04:49 PM
Unable to view website
Hello, I'm going to list out my problem, to make it faster to understand. 1] My domain name is registered with a company, X. 2] My webhosting is hosted by another company, Y. 3] My web developer, Mr. Z is trying to do his bit and upload my website.
kiranjoseph Protocols and Routing 3 10-15-2011 01:08 PM
big and weird issue. doesn't boot
Hello everyone. I am new on the forum. first oif all, i want to apologize for my english. You may find gramatical errors :laugh: So, here's the thing. yesterday my pc begun to suddenly shutdown itself, without any messages, like if someone umplugged the power supply. in the first hour when the...
falconsito Motherboards, Bios & CPU 3 02-01-2011 04:50 PM
Cannot access our own website or emails
Hi I came on here a few weeks ago with a related posting (see thread here: https://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f31/solved-internet-phone-network-issues-542784.html). Very shortly after we thought it was (SOLVED), the issue is now very much (UNSOLVED)! We are now losing business due to...
truffle32 Networking Support 9 01-28-2011 07:06 AM