Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Web Serving and Management

User Tag List

Website monitoring tools

This is a discussion on Website monitoring tools within the Web Serving and Management forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Is there any server monitoring software somebody can recommend to me for Windows? I'm pretty new at this sort of

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2014, 10:28 AM   #1
Registered Member

Is there any server monitoring software somebody can recommend to me for Windows? I'm pretty new at this sort of stuff.
I have been using this monitoring software from a site called Monitance for my home set up and it works well so far. It's really easy to use and set up. I like that they send me an email or text message if something were to happen to my website. I wanted some other opinions before I decide to upgrade from the free version.

Anyone else have any feedback about monitoring software?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2014, 10:57 AM   #2
Manager
- Alternative Computing
- Design

My System

Send a message via AIM to wmorri Send a message via MSN to wmorri

What type of servers do you want to monitor, and are you using Windows or *nix servers?

Linux Forever!|html5 boilerplate
Old 05-22-2014, 03:35 PM   #3
Registered Member

File servers and windows.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-27-2014, 01:59 AM   #4
Registered Member

Try the software Anturis that is a cloud-based one and easy to use exactly for inexperienced users.You will be able to monitor servers, mail servers, databases etc
Old 05-28-2014, 05:19 PM   #5
Registered Member

Awesome, thanks for the help!
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Malware removal confirmation.
Ok guys here is what happened. MSE detected the virus "Win32/Cycbot.B ", I automatically removed it from the second it was detected. Upon doing this i downloaded spybot S&D and ran a full scan, the result was one registry key that came up in the scan results wich i forgot the name of, I...
ArcticJay Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 1 02-29-2012 08:45 AM
updated thread on a website I stil have a problem accesing...
I created a thread over two months ago to discuss my issue with a particular website I am having trouble accessing in my wireless network. To recap, I never had a problem accessing this website previously , and this problem started to occur a few months ago. I thought maybe my ISP may have blocked...
Pentazoid Protocols and Routing 15 02-20-2012 11:19 AM
Five common website mistakes that businesses need to avoid
Websites that have been up and running for a while tend to get tinkered with by well-intentioned marketing and technical staffs. Although businesses should encourage innovation, many common website practices can, if implemented in the wrong way, invite legal problems. Here's a rundown on five...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 04-19-2011 12:02 PM
Google redirects to Happili
Hi, it's my first time here but I love what you guys are doing; think I could use some help. The browser that I use is Firefox, and for the last couple of days clicking search results off of Google has redirected to either "Happili" or "Flurrysearch", both of which seem to be other search engines....
Badababa Resolved HJT Threads 14 04-09-2011 05:22 PM