Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Web Serving and Management

User Tag List

WAMP Server

This is a discussion on WAMP Server within the Web Serving and Management forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi People, I was entering database data. When I reopened phpAdmin I got an error. I forget the actual message

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2016, 02:27 PM   #1
TSF Enthusiast

Hi People,

I was entering database data. When I reopened phpAdmin I got an error. I forget the actual message it gave. Anyway, it more-or-less 'crashed'. I had entered alot of data.

I had read not to download Wamp Server over an existing copy. I Uninstalled WAMP Server, which was 'successful'. But it left the wamp folder in the HP(C;) directory, with all its contents. When I tried to delete the folder I get a message saying "permission denied". I am the only user/account on the machine.

I also tried to reinstall Wampserver but I get another error about some problem with line 135?

How can I reinstall Wamp Server?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BSOD happening frequently
Hello, I bought a laptop recently for my studies and I was a bit reluctant to the idea of having windows 8.1 as I had the "opportunity" to see on friends computers how much I disliked it. But I couldn't really avoid it to get my brand new ASUS ROG JM551 so I finally purchased it. Now I'm having...
TraxXx44 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 05-19-2015 12:42 AM
Suspected Virus/Spyware in Win7 Home Premium
Windows 7 Home Edition Here is the dds.txt content: DDS (Ver_2012-11-20.01) - NTFS_AMD64 Internet Explorer: 11.0.9600.17496 BrowserJavaVersion: 11.25.2 Run by Scott at 19:07:57 on 2015-01-03 Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 6.1.7601.1.1252.1.1033.18.8099.3989 . AV: Microsoft...
sediaz Inactive Malware Help Topics 15 01-23-2015 11:39 AM
Windows server 2003 problem
Our Dell sc420 domain controller using Windows 2003 server had a hard drive go south Friday. I had a spare HD, so I was able to restore using a backup and acronis. Problem now are a few things: 1. When the OS is loading, it gets hung up on network settings for 10 min, then goes on to allow...
bradmd Windows Servers 1 09-24-2014 09:26 AM
Windows Update acting weird!
I don't think this is a problem, more of a curiosity, hence posting here. If it turns out that it is a problem, I'll get someone to move it to the appropriate forum. Got a notification earlier that new updates are available. As you will see from the pics, "4 important updates available" but only...
Deejay100six Offline 13 04-09-2014 08:19 AM
Dell PowerEdge Server crawling like a snail
Hi everyone! I seem to be having a problem with the Dell PowerEdge Server at my work, it's running Windows Server 2003 for Small Business and is crawling at a snails pace. So much so I've been waiting 20+ minutes for it to apply settings for me to even log in to the server. I know a big part of...
JacobRyan Windows Servers 12 12-12-2012 02:56 PM