Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Web Serving and Management

User Tag List

Virtual Desktop, running a macros enabled excel document

This is a discussion on Virtual Desktop, running a macros enabled excel document within the Web Serving and Management forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I am trying to find the best and most cost effective way of hosting a macros enabled excel "application" online.

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2012, 08:17 AM   #1
Registered Member

Question

I am trying to find the best and most cost effective way of hosting a macros enabled excel "application" online. I have thought about virtual desktop, but unsure whether I need this solution? I only really need access to the 1 file and its files/folders.

I need to be able to have more than 1 person log in at a time (different usernames), but have it so that not more than 1 person can log in using the same username. It also needs to be secure because of the data stored in it.

If a VD is the best option, is there a reasonably priced one that someone can recommend? Like I said, I only need the one with a max of 4 users.

I am trying to keep costs to a minimum because this is for a charity.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
my wireless shows, but wont connect
i am not very good with computers, and have been trying to make my wireless work, but it is not working, i cannot find my ip address, and a light keeps on flashing on my wireless router which shows that the modem is not working. i do not know what to do to get it to work, help would be great.
zab10 Networking Support 12 06-27-2012 06:50 AM
Wireless Network Issue
Requested Info ISP: AOL UK (Bought by talktalk some time ago I believe). Broadband type: DSL Router: Netgear DGN2000 Affected Computer adapter: 802.11 n WLAN (A generic wireless dongle) Affected Computer Anti-virus: Avast & Windows firewall Xirrus: Attatched ipconfig /all: Attatched...
fudgeandmutley Networking Support 0 06-17-2012 05:38 AM
[SOLVED] Laptop can't view Home networks!
Hey guys, I'm trying to transfer filed from my laptop to my pc but I'm having problems. First of all both comps are running on windows 7 64 bit. Its weird because out of the 4 computers I have in the house, all of them can see each other EXCEPT my laptop, which cant be seen by any other computers,...
immortal111 Networking Support 18 11-29-2011 03:58 PM
Network connection
laptop with window vista/home edition. Cannot access wireless internet connection (WIFI) from laptop. Installed Netgear G-router onto desktop.:sigh:
cane57 Networking Support 37 10-30-2011 03:06 PM
XP behaving weirdly!!!!
Hello I am having some problems with my xP and its behaving weirdly. This problem started after having bluescreen of death so i reinstalled my xp and formatting my harddisk. 1st: I recently used a software to check my system specs it told me my processor is intel pentium II 2503 MHz, but i bought...
arko17 RAM and Power Supply Support 25 06-21-2011 01:55 AM